ATBSO Allstars

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations to Jim Murray and Carole Woodward for making the ATBSO Allstar team at the conclusion of festivities in the Interstate Challenge held at Illawarra Strikezone over the last 3 days..... top spot is not too bad for a first timer, wee Jimmie ;) !!!

Also, congratulations to the QLD Men who were runners up to the Vics in the men's division, and to the Restricted team, who bought home Bronze from their segment of the the competition.

Jagga & Broni :cool:

Yes, my thought exactly for the Qld. ATBSO teams - and congrats. to Jim and Carole for their inclusion in the All Star Teams - well deserved to both of you and 'wee James' - you have one top qual. under your belt now and I hope your goal for the Twin Tour can be achieved !!! Carole - you never stop trying and are a great supporter of our chosen sport.....

Flower

Well done to everyone and Well done Carole!!

Keep up the good work. We all on Monday Nights are very proud of you!!

Taya

Well done Jim and Carole, we are all so proud of your achievements on such a testing layout.
Carole, your achievement is all the more fantastic given the rotten news you had to contend with last Monday. You are a real champ buddy.

And Jim, it was my "cooking" mate. "Get Up n Go" and muesli - what a cook I say!!!

Feral

Even though it's late I have to add my special congrats to Carole on both the all stars team and also on becoming a grandmother to a healthy baby boy.

Mini

Back
Top Bottom