Another take on the 2-handed shot

i think this style is stupid. pure and simple lol

Its only stupid if it doesn't work.

Michael, all his ball speed comes from his footwork, he generates a lot of omentum from his approach and gioven his timing, thats where all the ball speed comes from.

first o fall, every shot, he "rides" more than one lane, that in it self is (under TBAL) rules a cardable offence, the reason he seems to ride the lane is that his balance is out, as he falls out of his shot, and his body speed is to fast, not being able to stop, he has to take a walk to the left, in order not to cross the foul line.

well that is my opinion anyway.

Wonder if he is classified as a righty or a lefty because it seems to me he releases the ball from in front of his body and so he doesn't actually deliver the ball from any side!!

remember guys that this guy, led the field by 15-20 pins on average, so weird or not he likes it, he can even shot 10 pin with it!

he lost in the semis

WTF????? lol Well whatever floats your boat but i guess it works for him but yeah.......I would really like to see that from the front cause a couldn't tell what side of his body it's released from... That is if it's released from A side of his body.

That was well.... different, i guess you could say.
But it works for him.
As everyone else said, would be good to see that from the front.

Back
Top Bottom