AMF Junior Shield 2002

• Thread starter Keep on Smiling
  • Start date
K

Keep on Smiling

Can someone please provide the names of the persons making up the Junior Shield Team at each centre being represented this weekend? :D

Any tips?? Who do you think is going to win?? :idea:

Keon Parks teams is:

BOYS:
James Bowles
Craig Ryan
Aaron Colutti
Marcello Lo Nigro
Alexader romeo
Christian Page
Daniel Rovito

GIRLS:
Tiffany Murphy
Tracey Madden
Amy Farrell (me!!)
Carly Allen
Melissa Iacono
Jessica lawrence
Jessica Ryan

I think Parkers will win it back to back for sure!!
Cya's on Sat!
Amy

Sorry Parkers, but I know there's a couple of teams out there, that are out to upset ya.

Sunday afternoon will tell all ! ! ! ! ! :cry: :cry: :D :?:

Cot,

Who are the teams and their members that are going to cause an upset?

Parkers are looking pretty awesome!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There's three others that are looking pretty good too, as I said before all will be told Sunday afternoon, one way or another. :D :twisted: 8)

Post Entries In Junior Forum To Recieve More Replies

More replies may be obtained in the junior forum to help increase posting numbers for this topic, so make sure u post there as well.

(This is just a thought to help out)

Will Keon Park Win ??????????

Are the other teams afraid ????????????

MY VIEW :
I don't believe Keon Park has the fight in them to win it this year more likely SUNSHINE will come out VICTORIOUS in the 2002 AMF JUNIOR SHIELD.

GO gO Go........ SUNSHINE !!!!!!!

My Prediction For Girls Boys & Overall is..............

BOYS
1st Sunshine
2nd Keon Park

GIRLS
1st Sunshine
2nd Highpoint (still strong!)

OVERALL
With out a shadow of a doubt it has to be
the Mighty SUNSHINE !!

:D :D :D 8) :lol:

Thats my Prediction for this year but i would still like to see how this new keon park team performs anywaz .........
Good Luck to All Teams on Saturday and Sunday you will all need it against the Hungry & Mighty Sunshine.
:twisted: :twisted: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Mighty Sunshine........ In their dreams!

Keon Park is going to win without a doubt!
and sunshine dont have what it takes to beat keon, to win it doesnt take two or three good players, but a whole team of good spirited players like KEON PARK

Sunshine boys

oops10.jpg

My view
KeonPark will win! they will be crowned the back to back winners for 2001 and 2002!

Sunshine will start off with a fire inside of them... then come Sunday, they will already be burnt to the ground!

Well this is good to see!!!

A bit off harmless slagging between the rivals!
Good luck to all the teams competing on the weekend. Hey cot who are the teams you are refering to hey???
Thanks Captain Planet for everything mate but you know yourself we are a team and we dont just have 2 or 3 good bowlers there as Predator is saying.

In all i hope everyone enjoys themselves this weekend and of:
GO THE MIGHTY SHINERS!!!

It is a pity that other centres are not revealing their players. I agree with Muels 1 - Cot who are the teams you are refering to?

Anyway it seems that the contest will be well and truly between Sunshine and Keon Park.

For my money (and I know the players in both teams) Keon Park will win, but Sunshine will come close and have a great shot at it. Morwell will also be in their with a good chance as well. These teams have great players and it will be a fine contest. Sunshines turn to win will come in 2003.

Anyway, Good Luck to all teams and may the best Team win. More importantly have rip roaring fun. I am looking forward to a great weekend of bowling!!!! :D :D :D

The teams to beat

I dont know if anyone else has though about morrwell, they have a few good bowlers, but i dont know if the whole team is up to it? but nobodys knows they could from behind! thats why Keon park and Sunshine will be the teams to beat because they know how hard it is in competition!
saddly i only know 3 good bowlers from sunshine sorry to the other boys but i dont even know ya! But keon park! thats a team!

keon park
james bowls: he is a very spirited player with allot of power behind the ball!
Craig Ryan: Very nice guy, doesnt get frustrated, and supports his team.
Aaron Colutti: I have only just meet him, nice guy, nice shot and has allot of potential!
Marcello Lo Nigro: Love the hair! Love the style this kid has what it takes!
Alexader romeo: this kid has a nice shot, very consistant and is a nice guy!
Christian Page: This guy is a big fellow, allot of power behind him, most of the times a nice shot and a nice guy!
Daniel Rovito: lets just hope he is as crazy at bowling then he is at driving! and is a nice guy

the main thing is that keon park is a nice guy team! and nice guys always win and get the girls!

sorry sunshine KeonPark is going to stick it where the sun dont shine!!! :p

Good luck to all the teams!!!!!!!!! there going to need it because they dont have what keon park boys do and thats Testosterone!

Everyone seems so worried about Keon Park and Sunshine, do you realise that there are another 12 teams in the event, most of which very little is known about. Keon and Sunshine just keep worrying about each other while we win. Hope everyone enjoys themselves on the weekend, we certainly are going to. See you all there. :D :D :D

Hey Cot, Your'e right, there are 12 other teams.

However knowing most of the teams, you would have to say on the face of it Keon Park, Sunshine and Morwell and maybe Highpoint are the likely teams to beat. But there are no certainty's in life!

Anyway it is all in good fun, this all makes it more interesting don't u think?

As you said all will be told come Sunday Afternoon. By the way COT who are u tipping? Reveal your thoughts! :twisted: :twisted:

I know the 3 people you are talking about and none of them are our team captain. Our captain has been in the sunshine team since my last year when I captained the team. Plus we have two mystery young guns and a guy who can blow everyone off the lanes with his bowling in his RX7. His Car.

Keep on smiling,
I am keeping the lid on who I think. I don't want to add any pressure on the kids, they know who they are and will be bowling the best they can on the weekend and are a real hot chance at winning. Go guys and girls, you know who you are.

Good Luck to all.

Hey Muels 1 - the two young guns from Sunshine are no mystery, we know who they are! I also know who the captain is.

Bowling is a small world (sometimes too small) not much escapes any body.

Muels 1 Will you be there........coaching or managing perhaps?

See Ya there!

Hey Muels 1 - the two young guns from Sunshine are no mystery, we know who they are! I also know who the captain is.

Bowling is a small world (sometimes too small) not much escapes any body.

Muels 1 Will you be there........coaching or managing perhaps?

See Ya there!

To COT, MUELS 1, Captain Planet and any other doubters out there..........KEON PARK KICKED YOUR BUTT..........AND THEY WON!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS WON AND OF COURSE WE WON OVERALL. :lol: :lol:

BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS OF JUNIOR SHIELD FOR 2001 and 2002......YOU BEAUTY!!! :) :D :D :D

HEY PREDATOR............GOOD JOB TO YOU AND ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE KEON PARK TEAM. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Congratulations On Your Win Keon

Hey all, I would just like to pass on my congratulations to the two Keon Parks teams today on the efforts of going back to back. also congratulation to all the other teams who participated in this years event ... special mention to Chelsey Downie and her young ones from Moorabbin. we all should take of what she has done with her team of young girls. To see them come out and bowl there hearts away and give it all they got is what this tournament is all about. These youngsters in the future will be the future of the game. i was told that a couple of these girls in the team had only just come off bumpers a day before teh tournament which is a remarkable achievement.
Also i would like to thank my guys team who gave it all they had. In the end Keon got over the top of us but we all love to see some intense and fierce competition instead of teams having the shield won with a game to go. its awesome to watch from a managers point of view.
To Craig and his girls team great job. You pulled together a great team and our girls bonded like there was no tomorrow. if there was an award for teamsmanship and supporting each other to the end these girls would have had it wrapped up.
Last but not least to our 2 Allstars for the weekend Neil and Cassie congratulations on your individual efforts. You both led the team well and no one could have asked for a better effort from u both.
All in all it was a great tournament and i cant wait to see u all there next year and i hope that Sunshine and Keon can take it down til the last game and fight it out. Actually what i wouldn't mind seeing is the 2 teams draw all divisions ... that would be a sight to see LOL!
I would love to see SOME SERIOUS feedback on the tournament. we all know there was a lot slagging before the tournament and a little bit too much on the lanes too (these people know who they are!) but yes we are there to win but also to enjoy ourselves and be friendly with all bowlers. so if u r going to reply saying 'I TOLD YA SO' or 'WE R THE BEST' dont bother. we all know who won and we all know who came second. the team that won on the day was the better side. so please all people lets have some serious feedback on the tournament, and perhaps we can discuss ways to improve it for future years e.g. which team will replace the leaving RINGWOOD???

Thanks Everyone
Kelvin
(u all should know who i was by now unfortunately for u all LOL!)

Back
Top Bottom