Alley's Rights

Shaun24

If i am the president of a league, does an alley have the right to walk up and say that they want to take it over.
Yesterday at Manhattan Superbowl Liverpool, One of the managers walked up to myself and The Secretary of a Youth league and ask us to hand over all prize find to date, that the alley is now taking over the league.

Is this right, can an allley do this?

NO!..The bowling alley cannot take over just like that.

fact, since you've told us what centre is involved, I'd ask the management why they haven't registered with Tenpin Bowling Australia. Your league bowlers are risking a lot of future problems by not associating with the TBA

First question would be are u a sanctioned league. If not then i would suggest u get your league santioned immediatly. If not then you may not have a choice.
Get in touch with TBA asap and have them check this out as i think something doesnt seem right.

If it is an unregistered centre it can hardly have a sanctioned league. TBA has no authority, the only authority is centre management.

Rob in answer to your question. They belive that the league is being run in an unapropriate manner.

I have books of everything. They never asked to see them

Oh and we where late 2 weeks

WChester.
I have spoken to our centre about being sanctioned, all they keep telling us is that they are. So i dont know whats going on there.

According to the TBA website, as of June 2nd neither one of George Selia's centres are registered. I wouldn't trust someone who lies to you about something that important.

List of Unregistered/Deregistered Centres as at 2nd June 2004
Centre City / Suburb State P'code

Manhatten Superbowl Mascot NSW 2020
Raymond Terrace Tenpin Bowl Raymond Terrace NSW 2324
Central Park Lanes Forresters Beach NSW 2260
Manhatten Superbowl Liverpool NSW 2170
Murwillumbah Tenpin Bowl Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Memory Lanes (Heathways) Box Hill Vic 3129
Greensborough Lanes Greensborough Vic 3083
New Image Tenpin Bowl Essendon Vic 3040
Gold Coast Superbowl Burleigh Heads Qld 4220
Pirie Superbowl Port Pirie SA 5540
Bowland Ingle Farm Ingle Farm SA 5098
Geraldton Tenpin Bowl Geraldton WA 6531
Goldfields Tenpin Bowl Boulder WA 6432

Centre Registration Policy

From July 1st 2004:
any bowler who competes in a league or tournament in a centre listed as ”unregistered” will be ineligible to represent their State or Nation in any State or National teams event.

Dosnt affect me anymore. As of Saturday morning, i am never walking in to that alley again.

WChester. What can a league bowler do to get there alley regersted. Most people i know at Liverpool bowl there knowing that the centre is Sanctioned. Do we just all walk out and say we cant bowl there anymore or can we make the alley regester?

Back
Top Bottom