Man dies after bowling a 300

Alex

Aleko
taken from The Advertiser (south australian newspaper)

Perfect End
"A TENPIN bowler collapsed and died at an alley in Michigan shortly ater rolling the third perfect game of his life.
Ed Lorenz, 69, bowled a 300 - the highest possible scores in tenpin bowling - in his first league game of the night at Airway Lanes in Portage. When the retiree rose to bowl in his second game, he clutched his chest and fell over"

hmm.. nice way to end a bowlers life i guess...

Alex

bugger, yes good way to end things, but then sad for other bowlers who saw it

Well if i had a choice it would be one of the ways i'd like to go

Yes very sad for the bowlers around,

Condolensces to the family

Ey,
Well first of all great bowlin dude. And second my condolensces go out 2 the family and friends. It was upsettin 2 hear about ur loss :(. Im so sorri. I hope u have a great new year
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

very sad, i felt sorry for everyone who had to witness it, condolensces to his family and friends, hope things go well during this difficult time and hope 2006 is a far better year for it, but its a great way for people to remember him, the last game of his life is a 300.

Not the 1st time this has happened, i've read of this happening to 1 other poor fella and even worse, it also happened to another guy as he was about to step up with the front 11 on the sheet, how'd ya be!!!

there is never a good time to go but if you have to that would be a good one . It could have been worse he could have been worse he could have just bowled a 134 and finished with a 5- 7- 10

It was in the melbourne paper 2 day he bowled his 300 and the bowled the 5 frames of the nxt game and then suddenly passed away. Very sad

i dont think he finished cause he died at the start of the second game

Back
Top Bottom