Accessories - suggestions needed please !

We are in the process of building the accessory section on our website, and as such would like suggestions as to what the bowling public would like to see available.

At this stage we are thinking of grips, gloves, tapes, towels, grip sacks, puff balls, shoe soles and heels, tools and polishes/cleaners.

We value anyone's input, so if you have any ideas - please feel free to let us know.

In advance, thanks for your help.

Max

What about some of those Toy's you take away Max....;)

Any chance we can get some pics of those on your site ...:)

Items which I feel are important for every serious bowler:

Accessory bags
Wire shoe brush
Grip puller
Bevel knife
Sandpaper in assorted grits
Liquid skin patch
Span Gauge
Tape residue remover
Super Glue

Items which I feel are important for every serious bowler:
Accessory bags
Wire shoe brush
Grip puller
Bevel knife
Sandpaper in assorted grits
Liquid skin patch
Span Gauge
Tape residue remover
Super Glue

Perhaps a BBA personal bowling kit so that everything you need is in the one package? I would have thought a high quality towel and hand conditioner (rosin bag) are important for the serious bowler as well (maybe just common sense...).

What about some of those Toy's you take away Max....

Any chance we can get some pics of those on your site ...

New Link.....[email protected]

Gary................................................................:oops:

Ps: How many of you have clicked on Link.........?

PPs: Ha ha you naughty people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max
Animals Pro Shop is a distributor for Bowling Novelties and quite happy to supply bowling knick-knacks and suggestions for your accessories section.
Some great ideas for league end of year gifts etc
When our website is back up (provider problems and no email till mid week) have a look at the novelties page or contact us p.m.
Happy to help
Animal

www.griplocaus.com

Max
Animals Pro Shop is a distributor for Bowling Novelties and quite happy to supply bowling knick-knacks and suggestions for your accessories section.
Some great ideas for league end of year gifts etc
When our website is back up (provider problems and no email till mid week) have a look at the novelties page or contact us p.m.
Happy to help
Animal
www.griplocaus.com

Thanks Animal

What about all diferent types of bowling shirts!
Just a thought!
Some of us like to collect them.
Bernie:D

Unfortunately shirts are a bit hard to come by. None of our distributors carry them as manufacturers allocate them to their authorised distributors.

Hence, we can get Visionary and Lane #1 but no others. Sorry !!!!

Good idea though Bernie.

Max

We are very pleased to announce the accessories section on our website is now complete - it has been a mountain of work, but I think it is pretty right.

Please feel free to browse, suggestions that have been put to us have been addressed so far, however if anyone has any other ideas as to how we may better cater for your needs - we welcome the input.

Thanks & regards to all.........Max

http://www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au/AccessoriesList.asp

Back
Top Bottom