About format for Hobart Masters

Well well well....I'm loving this!
All this on my return to the forum!
Hmm...guess that means that with no one bowling, I can rock up with Hawk 1 Houseball and make the cut! Sweet!
And good ol sponsorship too...aint it grand?
Might use house shoes, put on a real show for the up coming bowlers and show em what they can amount to if they stick with the wonderful sport.
Catchy'all at moonah, well the Hobartians anyway.

ps. If Moonah is really bad, does that make Funk's and my 300's look REALLY good?

yeah i totally agree.... it is a tad late but because we had juniors on the same weekend and aurora league on the sunday unfortunately there wasnt any way i could hold the mens final earlier....

next year i'll look into the best date to hold the champs and masters so that we can have the biggest field possible...

luko

Oh my...The great Hawk is making a return??? and to bowling??????????

Gav, you should know, ANY 300 is good at Moonah...Heck, any 220+ game is good at the moment!! lol

welcome to all sportsfans. on the eve of hobart championships we have a couple of predictions:

yes strings of strikes will be hard to find i believe.... and amf are testing their new product on our pins at the moment... its called "anti-carry fluid"

its injected into the pins and pindeck.

lol

once again for the fourth week in a row i have sent a pin skidding across the deck only to be standing up at the end of its travels..... this time it was a 9 pin skidding almost into the ten pin spot.

aaaahh gotta luv it.....

ok back to androo at the sports desk!

DJ, it isn't a new treatment, it's been around at Moonah FOR YEARS!!! It's only when they use new pins, that haven't been subected to the treatment, that the carry is good. as far as the deck treatment goes, it's call AMFCentury VisFlo 32.5 oil. That's what should be on the first part of the lanes, not the back half.

It should be very interesting for the masters this weekend. The big question on everybodys lips, isn't who is gonna win, but how many breakdowns occur, and how long will the shot last. I'm putting my money on 1 per game, across the house, and the shot will last 2 games!!

Any advances??

Also, are the lanes we are bowling on, the ones that Aurora is using?? And if so, will they be stripped and oiled before the Masters start?

Good luck and high scoring to the people that bowl......OOOPS....that should say just goodluck, because there is NO high scoring!

aurora will have 1-8 at 12 or when ever they start.. juniors and lasies will be from 9 thru 24... after aurora finish mens final will start after a total wash and re oil at 3 pm on 1 thru 16

Thank for clearing that up. In that case, I will re-bid, and say the shot will last for 2.5 games!! hehe

Back
Top Bottom