Hobarts skins tournament night b4 rachuig trials in may

D

DJ Luko

hey all

well we are trying to organise a preview tourni for the rachuig roll offs in hobart.

we're gonna try and get the same condition they are laying down for the weekend on that night as well.

the format is as follows:

based on 20 bowlers
cost: $70
game rate $4:50
total games cost $4.50 x 5 games x 20 bowlers: $450
20 bowlers x $70 entry fee: $1400
total prize money minus games cost: $950 + $50 amf moonah sponsorship ($1000)

5 skins are up for grabs worth $200 each.

time of tourni 6:30 pm friday night 10th may.

this tournament is based on 20 bowlers and will be adjusted if less or more.

rodney radcliffe is organising this so if u guys want any more info let me know and i'll relay to him.

now how many ppl are willing to support this preview tournament to the rachuig trials in hobart?

please feel free to leave posts

peace out

tha DJ

Already signed on the dotted line with Rodney last night dude, should be right now for dosh - hopefully I won't get a power bill, phone bill, paper bill, a freezer pooping itself and having to pay maintenance all in the same week like the week before Lonny Skins...lol
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

What's on the agenda afterwards though Funky, party back at your Manor
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

icon_cool.gif
OH WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND
icon_cool.gif

hell yeah man lol

if anyone wants to have a couple of drinks they are welcome back to my place to settle the roll off nerves

oh and cameron yer welcome to come down for the tourni and a "few" drinks before hand hehehe

peace out

tha DJ

luko dude mind if i go and have some drinks at your house lol, im up for that skins tourn too, but it would have been nicer if it was more games

as much as i would like to go in it....i dont recon i will be able to because i cant afford it....sorry guys

Gday Luko,

Good to see some action starting to happen on the Tassie tourny front.

You have me interested, but I think you may have to re-think the time if you want support from the Lonny and coastal bowlers?? 6.30 is to early, people like myself and cricky don't finish work till 5-5.30 and then theres the coasters who have further to travel .... just my thoughts ..... due to the fact that it is only 5 games, 8pm might be a better time??? it will only take a couple of hours to bowl, then anyone wanting to kick on can, anyone else wnating to hit the sack can also do that???

Anyway, I would still attempt to get out of work early and make it down for the tournament, but just thinking of numbers??

Later.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes..I sgree with Scooter. The time is a bit early for the Northern, and Noth-West bowlers, but I suppose that has to be arranged with the management of the bowl, because at 8.30 is when the lights go off for "Rock'nBowl".

But then again, if the bowl is "serious" about having a tournament, like I am am being told, then this shouldn't really be a problem, should it?

HEY GUYS
well i think if you could have it at 8pm that would be great because then the people from the coast could head down after work as most finish around 5- 5:30. Even a 8:30 start would be really great.

Is this going to be a single or doubles skins. We have had a successful doubles skins, why dont we see how a singles one would go.

Take care
Matt Riley
icon_wink.gif

im sure a later teim can be arranged and more skins be added
icon_smile.gif

just let me talk to rodney who's organising it and i'll get back to you guys

Back
Top Bottom