2003 Hobart Masters

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Just letting people know, that the Hobart Masters will be held on March 30th. CHECK IN TIME 9.30am sharp

As far as I know, there WILL NOT be a qualifying squad on Sunday morning, so people wishing to bowl, will have to qualify on the Saturday. I will try to confirm this ASAP.

Also, I have no clue as to the format.... there is nothing on the entry form that I can see.
Thinkingof_.gif

Just a reminder to anyone coming down from the north, the lanes have been recoated during this week, and should be about as good as they possibly can be for the tournament. Enjoy while you can

Hello Androoooooooooooo,

I spoke to Chris Springer about an hour ago and he confirmed that their will be a qualifying squad at 9.30 on the Sunday. The finals (Adults, Juniors & Restricted) will start at about 11.00 - they will most likely be straight pinfall to decide the winner.

Once again the Wiseman has delivered the goods - anything else that you would like to know :?:

Thanks for the info Andrew and Garry.

But unfotunately the same problem as most years with the Hobart Ch'ships, no entry forms on the North West coast.

Not everyone interested in bowling has access to or reads the Totalbowling posts. So if the HTBA want bowlers from around the state to bowl, then please make sure entry forms get to Devonport and Burnie.

Thank you for the info Wiseman

Funny that they haven't changed the entry form for the last few years too...
iamwithstupid.gif

Grasshopper

ok wise guy, i mean wise man :p

i have a question. for defending champions (restricted) who no longer fit their divisions
aka Chris and myself.

i'm no longer restricted and Chris is an adult. Do we get any bonuses. (like cheaper entry, free qualifying, AUTOMATIC ENTRY,)
anyone notice the preference. :D

for competing in the divisions we now fit?

just checking, let's see if you know that one.

the clock is ticking let's see if you can get it.

Anita

Hi Anita,
No I am not the Wiseman, but I think I can answer your question. I would be very, very surprised if any allowances in the way of cheaper entries, etc. were made for any defending masters champions in any grade that can no longer compete in the division that they won last year.
It has never been done before by any Association in the State that I know of so I wouldn't expect it to be started. In fact, I think a few defending champions that were eligible for the same masters last year were lucky to get free entry as it was.
Just a case of tough luck sorry!
Kassey.

Hello Anita B,

This may be the 1st time that I agree with KC. But, yes she is right!!!!!!!!

You will have to pay your money and qualify for Open Masters with every one else. :oops:

Well you can't blame a girl for trying now can you.
what a pain,

thanks for the info.

Now how to raise some funds...

A Ride...........

Hey,

I was just wondering if there was anyone from lonny that would be able to give me a lift down saturday and back on sunday??

Please let me know if you can, would be appreciated.

Also, what are the fees for qualifying and on the very slight chance i bowl well enough, cost of final.

Hey everybody,

I am defending my title, i'm going to use the handicap rack. Hopefully the ball will roll straight for me all day with my storm super power. Hopefully i can spare aswell! Lucky I don't have to qualify or pay for my final.

I will have a fun day, hope you do too.

Love Paul La Cock 8)

Back
Top Bottom