6yr old 2 handed bowler - wow!

That's been on here before I think.

Whilst impressive, he is going to have some chronic back and neck injuries if he keeps that style.

That's been on here before I think.

Whilst impressive, he is going to have some chronic back and neck injuries if he keeps that style.

Whilst this kid does look to have more of a "jerking" motion... I heard the same thing about Belmo all through Juniors.....and he does not have any problems with neck or back from bowling with two hands.

Did belmo get past horizontal when he was 6? I dont know, serious question.

But this kid is twisted big time, my point was id be suprised if it didnt hurt him long term.

EDIT - further to that... my point wasnt that he was bowling 2 handed, it was the way he was bowling 2 handed, i suggest if that is a 15lb ball then that is why he is getting into those positions, the kid was 6, no way should he have been using a 15lb ball.

Good one, nice of you to promote how you cheated to favour your family and friends......

Good one, nice of you to promote how you cheated to favour your family and friends......

It's good that after all this time you still think that, shows how self centred and insercure about yourself you really are.

You are a disgrace to this sport and sports people. It's too bad that most people don't know the real George Frilingos.

Now why don't you go put a post a face book how you where shut out by the lane men.

Hey Roy,

The cold front has been great and unexpected. Heading to snow next week so it should be good.

Oh yeah, and I can't find that font either! Maybe I need to call Dell in the morning as my machine is clearly broken....

The font can be found in C:/Windows/fonts - look for hidden files ;)

PS thanks for assisting with this threads topic adjustment for obvious reasons.

EDIT - you own a dell?? :eek:

Hey Roy,

It a work machine.

PS - I left it for a while to give right of passage. Very happy that it stopped for now...

i have only met george a couple of times but one of those times was at coffs harbour skins where he helped me decide how to drill a ball than explained how it would suit me and was all to willing to give me advise on how to play the shot and what little things i could do to improve my shot now to me thats not a disgrace to the sport he didnt have to help me but he went out of his way to help me become a better bowler and i have since improved my average from 185 to 210 so thank you george.
thanx again george from your mate dave hurst

With the risk of turning this into a "We love George fan book thread ... AGAIN!".

He is one of the few to take an hour out of his time to help me also. He taught me the theory of finding lines on new lane patterns. No complaining, not even a thought of telling me to go away. I asked a question at the right time and he got a pencil and some paper and sat me down to explain his process and how he applies it.

The B@%&@RD could have taught me how to put that theory into practice though!!!! :mad: :p :D :surrender:

More, than I can say about others ... who post on this site.

Thanks George!

I thought this thread was about a 2 handed bowler not a Tall Poppy Syndrome Effect.
If you have a Gripe with George take it up with him Elsewhere or just Get over it and Move on.

George was very open and easy to talk to at the Australian Open and I have heard that he
Helps Juniors continue to improve in the game with his knowledge and expertise.

Just my 2c worth

Lyndon

Back
Top Bottom