2020 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Latest update
A couple of changes - Alan Notman out of C Squad and at this stage Yvette will move from A Squad to C Squad
We know have 2 Spots in A Squad & plenty in D Squad
Any queries please let us know
cheers Carol & Batesy

C Squad change - Brian Fitzpatrick out due to injury - Robin Sands from A Squad (next C Squad reserve) goes to C Squad

current listing of C Squad reserves in order

Just checking, with Kim withdrawing from the tournament do I get a spot in “B” squad as first reserve or does someone else get in? Merry Christmas to you all. Kevin B

Just checking, with Kim withdrawing from the tournament do I get a spot in “B” squad as first reserve or does someone else get in? Merry Christmas to you all. Kevin B
Kevin I am in the process of juggling some earlier text messages (dated 22nd Dec and involved both B & C Squad )and waiting on replies
As soon as I can I will advise if you are to move up
regards
Carol

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone - hope you have all had a great holiday period
only 16 days to go to this great event .

Changes for the last week -
* Catherine Le Franc - C Squad out - Brenda Kirkwood now in C Squad​
* Kim Hurst - out B Squad - Kevin Blackmore 1st reserve B Squad - now in B Squad - Kevin, your deposit is now required​
* Deb Staier- D squad out​
* Elsie Randall moved from B Squad to A Squad - Bob Whybrow - 2nd reserve B Squad - now in B Squad - Bob, your deposit is now required​
* Alex Miller is now in D Squad​
Please advise if you have paid further deposits so that we may have the list up to date prior to the event​
Regards​
Batesy & Carol​

Hi Batesy and Carol
Could the deposit paid for Bryan Fitzpatrick be transferred to Peter Mifsud please. If grand seniors is still age 60 could Brian Robinson and Peter Mifsud be changed to gs.
Thankyou

Hi Batesy and Carol Could the deposit paid for Bryan Fitzpatrick be transferred to Peter Mifsud please. If grand seniors is still age 60 could Brian Robinson and Peter Mifsud be changed to gs.
Thankyou

Hi Pete ... done :)

Late change
David Edwards out of C Squad due to injury
Fely Shih now moves from A Squad to C Squad - confirmed

Back
Top Bottom