2020 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Hi Carol would it be possible to move from D squad to A squad to make my travelling home a little easier thank you

Can you please point me to the rule that says non paid deposit reserves are bumped?
Surely if a place becomes available then it should be offerred to the next player on the list and a deposit asked to be paid, and only forfieted if not paid
?
Hi Bob, The reserve list will be corrected, just confirming an oversight in the order of names on the reserve list. Thanks for pointing that out.

Regards
Bates and Carol

Latest Squad List 18/11/2019
Ranko Janic moved from D Squad to A Squad - Still 1 spot available in A Squad
Plenty of spots available in D Squad

Brenda & Fely are hoping for 2 people would be willing to swap from C Squad to A Squad for them as Virgin has changed their flight times - please let us know if you are interested in assisting them

Regards
Carol

Thank you everyone for you patience .. had to do some time checks on reserves to ensure the order is correct.
brief overview of changes
D Squad - most of the remaining A Squad reserves moved into D, 1 from B Squad
A Squad - 6 reserve Bowlers moved up - now 2 spots Vacant
B Squad - Terry O'mera moved from A into B with the B Squad Bowler going into D, Cheryl Womack now out Kerry Stockwell now in
C Squad - unchanged

Please check that we have your payments correct and nicely let us know it there is an error :)
key to reading squads payments -
black = no deposit received
blue = no deposit but in D squad
Men Blue = deposit paid

Ladies Pink = deposit paid
Men Blue = full deposit paid also has grey background

Ladies Pink = full deposit paid also has grey background

Here is the latest update of Squads

regards
Carol

View attachment 18690
Hi Carol
I should read paid in full. (Brian Olsen)

We have had a couple of changes today -
Harry Clinton - now not bowling
Bob Hardie removed from A Squad and B Squad Reserves
Moving from B Squad into A Squad
SCOTT QUATERMAINE
MIKE MUIR
1st 3 reserves in B Squad to move up into B Squad are
1. STEVE SOLMAN - Confirmed
2. MICHAEL FRANCIS - Confirmed
3. GRAEME MORGAN -has just reminded me that he was originally the 3rd Reserve and only went to D Squad as a precaution - Confirmed

the following B Squad reserves move up the B Squad reserve ladder according to time request of being a "B Squad reserve"
4. CRAIG PEARSALL- now #1 Reserve for B Squad - post #70
5. KEVIN BLACKMORE - now #2 Reserve for B Squad - post #74
6. BOB WHYBROW - now #3 Reserve for B Squad - post #74
7. DAVID CUPIT - now #4 Reserve for B Squad - post #98

regards
Batesy & Carol

Last edited:
Hi Carol,
Just spoke to Steve Solman and he said "yes" to be moved up into B Squad and I believe Michael Francis has also contacted you with the same response as well.
Thanks,
Dino

Hi Carol, Just spoke to Steve Solman and he said "yes" to be moved up into B Squad and I believe Michael Francis has also contacted you with the same response as well. Thanks, Dino

Thank you Dino
I now have had responses from Steve, Michael & Graeme
Squad list will go up shortly

Hi Carol, It appears there's a vacant spot in A-squad. I'm currently in D, but would like to move to A if possible, please? (it will help with my travelling).
Thanks,
Roger.

Hi Carol, It appears there's a vacant spot in A-squad. I'm currently in D, but would like to move to A if possible, please? (it will help with my travelling).
Thanks, Roger.

Hi Roger you are now in A Squad
regards
Carol

Latest update 2/12/2019
if we have not yet added your recent payment please advise us nicely and we will follow up
cheers
Carol

Back
Top Bottom