2021 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Hi All,

I have 2 spots in C Squad looking to swap B Squad if anyone is interested let me know thanks.

Darrell Holt.
No Ditch No Daz.😀😜

HI Carol and Batsy, Fely Shih and brenda Kirkwood are happy to stay in C squad, Sat PM and Sun AM. thanks brenda

19/04/2021 - Email notification from Brenda Kirkwood
"Unfortunately due to illness I am unable to travel, could you please remove Fely Shih and myself from the squads."

Thank you Brenda, have moved your deposit as requested
Changes to C Squad
Brenda Kirkwood OUT - 1st Reserve LEYALL THOMPSON into C Squad - confirmed
Fely Shih OUT - 2nd Reserve ALICE MARGIOLAS - into C Squad - Staying in A for now
3rd Reserve Dino MARGIOLAS - into C Squad - Staying in A for now
4th Reserve STEVE SOLMAN moving into C Squad - Confirm

regards
Carol

Last edited:
Hello, I know I'm no chance of bowling but can I put my name down as a reserve for A squad, thanks, Scott Allen
Hi Scott
you now have a spot in A Squad - Please Confirm and Payment will be required to hold your spot
regards
Carol

Changes to A Squad
- LEYALL THOMPSON - moved to C Squad - IN JIM BAKIRTZIDIS - Confirmed
- STEVE SOLMAN - moved to C Squad - IN ROB VOYSEY - Confirmed and deposit paid

Last edited:
Up Date
A Squad
Ronald Hine OUT - IN- CARL BOTTOMLEY Please Confirm and pay your deposit to hold spot please

latest squad will be posted later tonight after I have checked with Brian on any payments received recently

Current Squad List as at 20/20/2021 4pm
Recent bowlers moved into A Squad will have 7 days to pay their deposit.
If there are any missed payments please email me, the date/amount and reference number so I can follow up
[email protected]
If any errors are found, please be nice and advise us via email so we can fix
regards
Carol

Attachments

• Hammer Classic  as 19th April 2021.png
    Hammer Classic as 19th April 2021.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 101
Changes to A Squad
- LEYALL THOMPSON - moved to C Squad - IN JIM BAKIRTZIDIS - Please Confirm and pay your deposit to hold spot please
- STEVE SOLMAN - moved to C Squad - IN ROB VOYSEY -Please Confirm and pay your deposit to hold spot please
Hi carol. Please keep jim in squad a and a reserve in B please . Deposit paid . Thank you

Back
Top Bottom