2021 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Toni Reese has confirmed that she would like to swap with me as she wants to bowl in Squad B. I would then be in Squad C.
Thankyou.

Here is the latest Squad List
Has been quite a few changes in the last few days, but all bowlers concerned were contacted and movements agreed upon
From here on, if a squad change is needed, please contact us so that we can change our paperwork

Peter Williams is listed in both A & B as I am waiting on confirmation of change to B Squad (and there are no reserves that can be affected :D )

Attachments

• 2021 Hammer Classic 15 05 2021.2.pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 89
Craig Greenhill would like to swap into C squad so he can car pool with a bowler from the Gold Coast if anyone in C Squas would like to swap

Craig Greenhill would like to swap into C squad so he can car pool with a bowler from the Gold Coast if anyone in C Squas would like to swap
Andrew Lloyd Out of C Squad - Craig Greenhill into C Squad

late changes 25/05/2021
B Squad - Chris Benson OUT - Carl Bottomley In -Confirmed
C Squad Michael Boehm OUT - Val Porteous In
C Squad - Paul Francis OUT - Vacant - 1st name receive HERE will be able to move into this spot

Carol

Confirm that Val Portions will move to squad C
Val is already in c squad
late changes 25/05/2021
C Squad Michael Boehm OUT - Val Porteous In -Confirmed
C Squad - Paul Francis OUT - Vacant - 1st name receive HERE will be able to move into this spot

Carol

late changes 25/05/2021
C Squad Michael Boehm OUT - Val Porteous In

Carol
C squad spot has gone

Sorry Guys 🥲 Victoria is now in a 7 day lockdown. Robyn Bull and I were flying tomorrow morning so we are unable to travel. We are very disappointed.
Please remove us from the tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to hear
hope everyone stays safe
Robyn
please email me with yours and Robyn B's d/d details for a refund - we are not holding over any spots for 2022.
cheers
Carol

animal@ microed.com.au

Back
Top Bottom