2013 SA Seniors Classic

Nice bowling guys - Congrats to Jeanette and Tony on their 300 games ( do they get half a ball each because they both threw it in the 3rd game! ) and also to Jim, Greig and Warren on their 300's Kevin and Mick 299, JP 298.

Perhaps posting prematurely as it's not over yet, so maybe more huge scores ! AC

update after 16 games "A" squad

Attachments

• 2013 SA Seniors Classic Scores Men.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 2013 SA Seniors Classic Scores Women.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 51
The centre donated another ball because it was bowled in the same game, and then another one for the first in B squad.

Final Scores

Attachments

• 2013 SA Seniors Classic Scores Men.pdf
    36.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 2013 SA Seniors Classic Scores Women.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 139
Thanks for the quick scores today it dose make a huge difference when it's done so well thanks again
PS check the amounts of hits you guys got today alone
and congrats to the winners great bowling

Congratulations to winners, Kev and Jeanette, to the 300 game bowlers and to those who kept us updated with scores.

oh well another yr gone for this tournament had a great time again like to thank all the tournament organisers for a job well done all the sponsors the staff of village bowl and all the bowlers great turn out well done to the winners .What about the scores

Wow, we'll done to all on such great bowling. Disappointed I didn't get to come over and bowl in this great tournament, but for once our girls bowling had to come first..
Just thought we would let you all know of our girls great efforts this weekend in bowling too.
Georgia won a Gold medal in the NSW Special Olympics State championships in Ladies singles, so it was a huge weekend. We missed seeing you all. Look forward to seeing you all in Sydney.
John, Janelle and Georgia Carroll

I would like to say thank you to all the bowlers who came this year, it was a long day Saturday and Sunday, and for those who hung around for nibbles after.
I would like to thank Sonia Hill, Manager of Village Bowl and all the staff front and back end for all their support in making this tournament successful.
I also would like to thank Helen,Val and Betty and especially Ronda for their hard work over the week-end.
I also need to thank all the sponsors , AMF Village Bowl, Phil Alcroft, Betty Johnson, Also AMF Village for the 300 Bowling Bowls.
Next year we are making minor changes, namely we will be cutting back to 8 and 8 games, and we will be limiting to 48 per squad = 96, so first in first serve.

I take responsibility for the high scores over the week-end, the lane pattern was the same as the previous 2 years and for most of the week-end I didn't receive too many complaints about it.
Last but not least, I welcome Robert Chinner to the tournament Committee for next year, looking forward to his experience.

Thanks

Tony

I too, like Tony would like to thank the Village Bowl staff for the way the tournament was run, to Sonia Hill (Manager) thank you for the 3 balls that you donated on behalf of AMF Village for the 300 games bowled... To Ronda, Helen, Tony S, Val etc a fantastic job collecting and entering scores so quickly, to the sponsors (listed above plus David/Sarah Knowland) a big thank you, for without you it would not happen and lastly to the winners Kevin Webb and Janette Baker fantastic bowling and congratulations to you both and also to all the place getters... A fantastic weekend catching up with all the Seniors and great bowling to boot....
cheers Tony Long

Congratulations to Kevin and Jeanette.
Tony, can you please put down a more 'ditch' pattern for next year, so I can have 300 instead of 298.
Cheers,
JP

What a great tournament is was great to be able to enjoy bowling again after our start to the year. Some people (Tony S & Tony L) thought I would never say this but I will be back again next year in B squad when you start taking entries.

Well done by all involved

Congratulations to the winners (Kevin, JB and all place getters), Village Bowl (front and back end staff) and the tournament committee. It was a great weekend of bowling with some very high scores. There was a great atmosphere at the bowl and once again, the seniors demonstrated how to run and compete in a tournament.
Tony - don't apologise for the pattern. Sure there were high scores but even those outside the money walk away feeling good about their game. By all means, make adjustments next year but don't let the pendulum swing too far. The success of the last weekend shows that it isn't really broken.
Cheers, Glenn Lennell

Thanks all,

Yes how bad of me to forget a sponsor (very tired this morning, like all of us) , but David and Sarah Knowland for there sponsorship towards the Grand Seniors section. Thank you.

JP happy to oblige..more ditch to cover choke!!...lol...Well done for your 298, still a fine effort!!

I will revisit the pattern, maybe just a touch more oil, not too much thou...lol..

Cheers

Tony

P.S. I will let you all know when I will be taking entries for next year.

Well done to you all what a well run Tournament,thanks to the sponsors,had a great time on & off the lanes see you in 2014.

Darrell.

No Ditch No Daz (some times)

Back
Top Bottom