2013 SA Seniors Classic

Hi Tony
please be advised that due to injury sustained during the Vic 150, I have to have 6 weeks off bowling and will be unable to compete in your tournament.
Sorry for the late notice.

No Problems Mandy, Thanks for letting me know. Just let me know how or who to give your deposit back to .

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

Can you please remove John Carroll from B squad, so sorry we thought we had already done so..

We wont be able to make it over as our precious girl "Georgia" has made the NSW State championships for Special Olympics in Bowling and its time for me to take a back seat for a change,
and as she rather firmly imformed us that she has been sitting in a bowling alley watching everyone from when she was a baby, so its her turn now.. (which made us all laugh)

Have a great weekend everyone and we will see everyone at the next tournament and Georgia said to tell you all she will bring her medals to show everyone..

Cheers
John and Janelle

Hi All,

No problems John, see you next time.

There are now 2 spots in "B" and 6 in "A".

Also the Manager of Amf Village has sent me through some Cafe specials for you all to take advantage of.

Don't forget they will be open at 7.30am for breakfast.

Here is the menu

Cheers

Tony

Attachments

• seniors classic cafe menu.pdf
    336.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi Tony,

Sorry for the late notice but I find I can't make it this year - trust all goes well, as usual.

Cheers

Greg Williams

Tony,

Can you please remove Shirley from this event, unable to bowl due to injury sustained during ATBSOV team trial held last weekend.

Thanks
Martin

Tony
Sorry for late notice but I have to pull out of the weekend, my hip still giving me problems . Hope to make it next year

Brian Looby

Sorry I have to pull out from this one
Hopefully next year

Good luck to all

Hi All , Here is the update listings plus other info.

Thanks

Tony

Attachments

• 2013 Squad Listing .pdf
    14.9 KB · Views: 47
  • seniors classic cafe menu.pdf
    336.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2013 SA Seniors Classic Oiling Pattern.pdf
    307.4 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom