2013 SA Seniors Classic

Hi All,

After a meeting with the Manager (Sonia) yesterday, I just want to point out that the oiling pattern will be laid down on the Monday Prior to the tournament to give it time to settle in.

Anyone practising on the Friday will be given league practise rate for anyone wishing to.

Also if you happen to be here on the Thursday (Anzac Day) there is a good tournament on at Village bowl called the Anzac Day Doubles which I will post some details o about as soon as I receive them.

Thanks

Tony

Attachments

• 2013 SA Seniors Classic Oiling Pattern.pdf
    307.4 KB · Views: 69
JP, it is the same pattern that we have used the last 2 years.
Running out of Pattern ???? not sure what you meant there JP.
Our intention was not to rotate patterns every year, but stick to a more Happy one.
You choice whether to bowl or not!!

Cheers

Tony

Tony,
More happy to you or to others? The topic has been discussed many times, I don't understand why TBA doesn't have a policy on this.
Cheers,
JP

JP, I don't care either way......
If over half the field complains then I would change, but I have had less complaints about this EX Victorian Australian Open ATBSO Pattern than in previous years so it's here to stay.

Even though it's TBA sanctioned, it's not run by TBA.

Cheers

Tony

"Even though it's TBA sanctioned, it's not run by TBA".
Good point, that is a problem for TBA to solve.

Good point, that is a problem for TBA to solve.,

Not sure on this either JP........

Possession is 9 / 10th of the law......
They can't have what's not there's.....

Hi Folks,

Sorry to be a pain, but I am still chasing some addresses for the following people if anyone can help.
Kaye Talbot
Val Porteous
John Carroll
Mark Malloy
Paul Terry I need your again please....

Cheers, Hollywood. send them to [email protected]

Hi Tony
Please take Bryan Fitzpatrick out of A Squad. Unfortunately, I can't make it this year.

Cheers
Bryan

Hi All,

Plenty of spots available if anyone wants one!!

Updated listing.

Cheers

Tony

Attachments

• 2013 Squad Listing .pdf
    15.2 KB · Views: 82
Hey Hollywood,

All of those bowlers are coming to Adelaide except Malloy, just depoist the money into our account and we can give it to them!!

Hi Tony, Hope you're well

Just letting you know that I have made payment in full for Jim Bakirtzidis. Please let me know if all Ok and received

thanks
Noelle

Hi All,

As I said before, the Manager has said that the oiling pattern will be down from the Monday onwards to settle in.
Also for those that are arriving earlier there is the Anzac Day doubles tournament on if you want to get some practice on the condition.
Here is the attached entry form but be quick.

Thanks

Tony

Attachments

• anzac day flyer1.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 27
Hi Tony
Will it be alright to change me from A to B squad this late notice? It's because of my flight time. If not that's alright to be in A squad.
Thank you.
Fely

All good Fely, you are now in "B" Squad.

There is one spot left in "B" and plenty in "A".

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom