2009 Sydney Youth Cup

Ah Mr Wchester
Our youth and junior bowlers are very good at making adjustments, not so stuck in the 'old' ways, and can get on with the job with much less moaning......
Leanne

I'm just keeping it honest.....don't want our younger, more inexperienced bowlers surprised by what may be a "demanding" shot.

Do you really think 10ml of oil applied to the first 12 feet of the lane is enough..regardless of what is put down during the reverse pass?

You should know the youth of today are rarely surprised.

One of the reasons the event is so popular is because it is challenging, and accuracy is the real winner.

Not being a bowler I will leave the oil talk to someone else.

Leanne

ARE WE GETTTING LIVE UPDATES OR NOT, AS THE 1ST SQUAD IS NEARLY FINISHED AND NOTHING ON THE TBA WEBSITE, WHAT I SUPRISE

If you looked properly, you would see on the tenpinevents site that Ian is attending the TBA AGM today and the scores will be up after 3:00.

way to go jazza!, good bowling also bee!!!! :)top three two weeks in a row :):) way to go

good bowling christopher :) you bowled well mate, not a bad effort either matt :)

congrats all

Congrats. to Jacinta and good one to Bee also - nice to see the Qld. chicks in good form for Qld. Ladies Classic.

Flower

Back
Top Bottom