2009 Sydney Youth Cup

lgt

Hi all

A reminder we need $50 deposit to hold B squad spot, by 20th March.

Chq or money order NSW TBA Youth Committee.

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), *please add SYC and surname
Bank: Commonwealth
Acct name: NSW TBA Youth Committee
BSB:062 592
Acct no: 10488342

Any questions or problems, [email protected] or 0418 889 888
I have attached lastest entry list and entry form

Please post entries on 'Nationally Ranked Tournament'

Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• 2009 sydney youth cup entries.pdf
    24.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 2009 Sydney Youth Cup.pdf
    673.8 KB · Views: 126
Updated Squad list attached

Attachments

• 2009 Sydney Youth Cup squad entries.pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 117
Latest update for squad list

If you have any queries please email: [email protected]

A squad can be opened up to 56 bowlers so if you can't make the tournament please let us know so we can free up spots.

Thanks, Leanne and Graeme

Attachments

• Squad List SYC 13-5-09.pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 74
Hey Leanne,

My computer is gay, and doesnt let my see who's in the squads. I dont know if my name is down for any squad but if it is can you please remove it cause i wont be able to make it, sorry

Thanks Chrissy Glare

I have added and subtracted names as requested. I appreciate early notice if you cannot make the event.
For those on the waiting list please confirm desire to move to B squad, and make arrangements to pay deposit.

EFT: BSB - 062592 Acct No - 10488342
Or email [email protected] for information etc.

Payment of Balance on day can be made by eftpos or credit card.
Event is managed by the NSW Junior Youth Committee so we do not have access to credit facility before the event, apologies.

The Pay Out has been adjusted and like last year we will be paying:
$ to 17th - 20th in Mens Division.
Bowling Ball to 1st non-qualifying Junior Boy and Girl - proudly sponsored by Brunswick Heritage Bay
Free entry to Junior Sydney Cup for 2nd non-qualifying Junior Boy and Girl
PLUS Lucky Draw $500 Pro-shop "shopping voucher" - to be drawn between squads.

Up-dated list attached

Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• Squad List SYC - 16th May.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 87
Hey Leanne,

Can you please remove josh small as he has just torn is shoulder apart and needs surgery

Joel

Ouch!!
I hope Josh mends soon.

I have been contacted re moving Kara Triulcio to B squad, she was the next bowler who had paid deposit. As noted before, if you want reserve B now is the time to send deposit, there will be more movement as tournament gets closer.

Good Luck to the Australian Asian School Team that have left for Hong Kong today....the nsw bowlers were excited and eager to get going at the airport this morning.

I have attached an updated list - any questions [email protected] or pm here.
Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• Squad List SYC - 19th May.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 63
The pattern should be posted on here on Wednesday or Thursday of next week.
This should give all bowlers outside Sydney time to choose which equipment to bring with them.
The last 2 Sydney Youth Cups had a very similar pattern to each other. This year, it will be totally different.
But - equally challenging I hope.

Graeme

The pattern should be posted on here on Wednesday or Thursday of next week.
This should give all bowlers outside Sydney time to choose which equipment to bring with them.
The last 2 Sydney Youth Cups had a very similar pattern to each other. This year, it will be totally different.
But - equally challenging I hope.

Graeme

To Bad that some bowlers are freighting there gear over!! and most gear will be frieghted tuesday!!

Ash

Ah
What you meant to say is....'some of us are freighting our gear on Tuesday, could we have the pattern before then please'.....and I'm sure Graeme will try to assist.

Thank you,
Leanne

Holy crap...... :D

This one is going to be fun! If I have my teeth pulled out one by one before the event, it might not seem so bad at the time :p

Great Pattern for what you guys intended, should make for a very close and interesting event! See you all there next weekend!

Tonx!

p.s. I'm a little scared :p

Tonx, does scared mean you are speechless by any chance.......

and ladies and gents the pattern is not that difficult just challenging

Leanne

Please find attached entry list: 26th May

Thank you to our major sponsor Challenge Property Group for their generous $, Brunswick Heritage Bay for equipment - Red Alert Surge or Wild Ride Tournament Edition balls for the top non-qualifying Junior Boy and Girl, and Campbelltown Bowl for their ongoing support of junior and youth bowling.

NSW Junior Youth Committee are giving away a $500 pro shop voucher with a lucky draw - hang around during re-oil and be early for check-in B squad for the lucky draw.

Really looking forward to watching our best youth and juniors out on the lanes this weekend.

Any changes please let me know, still spots available in A squad.
Leanne: [email protected] or 0418 889 888

Tournament Team
Graeme O'Reilly
Donna Smith
Leanne Triulcio

Attachments

• Squad List SYC - 26th May.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 52
Thank you to our major sponsor Challenge Property Group for their generous $, Brunswick Heritage Bay for equipment - Red Alert Surge or Wild Ride Tournament Edition balls for the top non-qualifying Junior Boy and Girl, and Campbelltown Bowl for their ongoing support of junior and youth bowling.

After seeing the tournament pattern, I think it would be more appropriate for the two top non-qualifiers to be given plastic bowling balls. ;)

Back
Top Bottom