2009 Sydney Youth Cup

Congratulations Cow!

Streeting the field with second (or more) hand gear! Makes all those hours getting those old balls to work for you seem worthwhile.

Well done,
Jason (Proud Ball Driller)

p.s. Those are not my plug jobs in his gear! Except for the one thumbhole that was colour matched. ;-)

Congrats Cow and Jaz

Cow glad to see you bought your good form back from the US keep it up....

Jaz you bowled like a champ, it was tough out there but you stuck it out and deserved the win. Your hard work is paying off for you.

Congrats Leanne for running another successful Sydney Youth Cup

Thanks Bee

Well done to the winners, Cow and Jaz bowled the best on the weekend, and were deserving victors. Also to the tournament committee that as always, runs one of the premier youth events on the calendar every year.

It is events like this that should always be supported by Australian Youth bowlers, because they give so much experience on how to compete on tougher tournament conditions in such a friendly competitive environment.

Great job Leanne and Graham, keep up the good work!

Well done to the Cow and also Jacinta. Cow, you blew those pins away like Tait blew De Villiars away :D

Also big thank you to the tournament team. Another great tournament which really shows everyone where their games are. Everyone needs to come to this tournament, I know I'll definately be back, top stuff guys.

Congrats cow and jacinta on their wins.
This is the best youth tournament going round it always brings a challenge and show's any mistakes will cost you.

Leanne and Graham great job on another successful tournament. well done guys

Chris

Thank you to all the bowlers and supporters for giving such a great display of bowling and sportsmanship. Always a pleasure to work on something so positive.

Of course I have thanked the bowl for their help, but in a Sport that is overshadowed by 'fun bowling', it is refresing to have such support and encouragement.

There are some pics on our website nswjytenpin.org, site still in beginner mode, and will be added to as our committees have their annual reviews and elections this month.

The winner of
$500 Pro Shop Voucher - Matthew Mathieson who has already spent his prize!
Bowling balls from Brunswick Heritage Bay - Keryn Delaney and Rochelle Mottlee
Paid spot Junior Sydney Cup - Chloe Harradine-Hale and Jacob Strange

And apologies to several youth bowlers whom I thought were still juniors...

Leanne Triulcio
NSW Junior Youth Committee

Congrats to Cow and Jazza for there win!! well worth it!!!

Also to Leanne and Graham great job running this tournament this year, everysingle year they have always run a great tournament, have to agree with chris on it being the best youth tournament around! ill be there again next year:)

Thank you

Brett

Congratulations to Jacinta and Stephen on your wins..! It was getting very close to the end and it was great to watch, kept it interesting. Of course I have to make a special mention for Hamish on his third, very proud of how you bowled on the second day!

It was a great tournament to watch and it made it soo hard to watch when you wish you could be bowling with all the junior and youth talent.. Fabulous work from Leanne and Graham I know how much time and effort such a tournament would take so thanks again for everything you do.

Look forward to hopefully bowling next year!!

Melissa

Back
Top Bottom