Who's South Australia's No.1 sexiest bowler?

What ever tickles your fancy keith,

He just doesn't do it fo me.................

Ha! Ha!

Tony

HEY
HOW ABOUT SOME MORE SEXY OLDIES FROM S.A BOWLING
KEVIN HARDING MADE THE GIRLS GO GAGA, AS DID AUGIE CENTOFANTI AND GRAHAM SMITH MADE A FEW EYES WEEP !!!!! THE LIST AND THE STORIES GOES ON AND ON
I KNOW THAT JOHN "BUNDY" ROMAMELI HAS A FAN CLUB IN ALICE SPRINGS
BUT SURELY THERE ARE SOME WOMEN THAT COULD BE LISTED AS "SEXY" ??

KJ

A few names of many from past, Kevin, well too obvious. Augie, Mmmm , maybe.
Graham, yes, definitely right up your alley for this award.
And yes John Romameli definitely a god amongst women, although Glen Lennell would have something to say about that.
What about Brad Ellbourn, Stephen Murphy....plus many more.

As far as women, well too many too mention!~!!!

Cheers

Tony

That's funny Cam..........

Robby be nice...........

Girls well.....Kristine Somers, Christine Patterson, Sharon Jaffer, and Lynette Edwards were always my favorites................

Sam Parrella.........always a girls favorite...........

He was kinda cute, he was a 80's man for sure.

Knew how to use a hair dryer or two.

Strawbridge was aways god's gift, wasn't he!

What about yourself Cam.??

I know a few who thought you were hot stuff.

Mmmmm

Michael Mittiga was another who was a nice guy and perhaps girls might thought he was OK too.................

What about yourself Cam.??

I know a few who thought you were hot stuff.

Mmmmm

Michael Mittiga was another who was a nice guy and perhaps girls might thought he was OK too.................

Yes well your right!!!, but with time everything changes! To be 18 again, how good would that be. I may have not have quit bowling and maybe might have been up there with the likes of Derek Long and Mick Bomford!!! only a few might remember that one!

Hi all,
havent looked at this site since last year and this has made me laugh.
All us old has beens replying, giving names that I'm sure the person who started this does not even know. And it looks like I am the only fairer sex to post so I will nominate myself!!!!;) Thanks for saying there were none here in SA Robbie, and Tony what about you lovely wife?

Other oldies
David and Donald Macormick
Robert Murray
Webber boys
Gary Jeffrey of course.
Can't forget Shane.
There were lots and the good thing was they were all good people.

Derek - Please spare me

Cam - you and Peter get my vote, in fact all the boys in our champion 1988 team were all pretty good it was the dress sense and hairstyles that were not a good idea, carpet jumpers and mulletts!

Thanks Nicola, that is very sweet. I did question Tony as to why I was not on his list but he was only thinking about "bowlers from the old days" before we got together so I had to forgive him for not including me in any list he was using the word "old" to describe.
I am confused though, I only ever bowled league, never in tournaments or Shield or Rachuig, so technically am I a bowler? I never thought of myself as a bowler. I was never really that good. I just enjoyed it.

PS as a junior I though Brad Elbourn was really nice. :shy:

Back
Top Bottom