THE 2008 BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA SA SPORT SERIES

Good point Bobba....

All bowlers will have to move deep/play straight at one stage or another. I don't think there will be one pattern in this series where one bowler is going to feel completely comfortable....It's a good thing the 'medium' pattern is the one we all are starting on.....All bowlers should score relatively the same....

See ya Sunday.

the pattern looks like fun, count me in michael.
i will see you guys there on sunday.

ahahaha, i wonder if that ever made it to air.
if the cameras are ever on me, u can count on some sort of fun happening!
he he he

Tranny,

Similar question to Robert and Tony

Scenario... Player 'A' is highest scoring out of 35 registered BBA sport series (playford)and player 'B' is last. Player 'A' = 70 points, player 'B'= 2 points.. For the rest of the season player 'B' wins every tournament with only 10 bowlers in each event totalling 62 points (10 points x4 events, 20x1 event)... player 'A' - doesnt matter where he comes he already got 70 points from 1 tourny...

therefore, Player 'A' wins 1 event... player 'B' wins five events but still doesnt win overall... Who has bowled better and beat more bowlers?? I would choose 'B' but the points say otherwise

Just curious, Danielle

Player A would need to bowl 4 tourneys to be eligible. And if Player B was good enough to win 5 times, you would think he would place well in the other 'double-point' event, thus not losing too much ground on Player A.

And I would hope I have more than 10 entrants to 5 events....otherwise this series would not continue next year.

Hard to say mate.

Since it's the first event of this kind for a long time, the only indication I have is that of this forum. I know there are others that will show on the day.....hard to say how many though.

Hopefully word has got around the centres and we get a decent showing. I have had a few people let me know they will participate from next event onward, due to short notice for the first event and the clash of the other event on tomorrow. Should be a good day.

Back
Top Bottom