The 2010 City Southside Real Estate SA Sport Series - Skins Event (Bowland Salisbury)

emmtee83

I am proud to formally announce the new partnership between the SA Scratch Series and City Southside Real Estate.

Shaun Modra has been kind enough to support the Series via sponsorhip. It's now up to the bowlers of SA to show their support in developing the skills required to be great bowlers.

The Skins event will be held this year at Bowland Salisbury, on 1st August 2010, 9:30 check-in for 10am start. The event will cost $150 to enter, with a great opportunity to win some big money. The MINIMUM prizes (based on 50 bowlers) will be as follows:

1st: $210
2nd: $165
3rd: $120
4th: $85
5th: $50
6th: $25

Squad list:
Michael Tran
Carlos Quaremba
Troy Gaylard
Graham Simpson
Paul Sabatini

****ATTENTION ALL CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE SA STATE TEAMS****
This event will be a fund raiser for SA State team members. Each fully paid entry from a current SA State Team member will receive a $50 donation, paid to TenpinSA for their costs incurred in association to State duties.

Tell all you know, I want to make this a huge event! Flyers will be out shortly.

Michael

Re: The 2010 City Southside Real Estate SA Sport Series - Skins Event (Bowland Salisb

surprised my name isnt already down for this haha!!!

in that case put it down please

Re: The 2010 City Southside Real Estate SA Sport Series - Skins Event (Bowland Salisb

how many games?

8 games Tony.

Should have mentioned that before, my apologies.

add David heron thanks mike

The entry form is attached.

View attachment skins event 1.pdf

View attachment skins event 2.pdf

Squad list:
Michael Tran
Carlos Quaremba
Troy Gaylard
Graham Simpson
Paul Sabatini
Matthew Krinis
Ash Warren
Dave Heron
Tim Tran
Robert Elliott

Please keep the names coming guys! Would like to see a real big turnout in the first official sponsored event!

Mike,

Please add me and Steven Doecke to the event.

Thanks to the new sponsor, City Southside Real Estate.

Thanks mate

sorry mike

can you remove me from the list i wont be able to make it now mate

again sorry

Squad list:
Michael Tran
Carlos Quaremba
Troy Gaylard
Paul Sabatini
Matthew Krinis
Ash Warren
Dave Heron
Tim Tran
Robert Elliott
Damien Teague
Isaac Elliott
Brenton Davy
Steve Doecke

Does everyone realise that the prize fund is paid PER GAME? I hope so. Just wondering what else I have to do to get some names on this list!!

Thanks guys and girls.

Does everyone realise that the prize fund is based on 50 bowlers?

If you only got 20, what would the prize payout be based on $150 entry fee?

Tony

Tony,

Based on 20 bowlers, the payout would reduce to the following.

1st (per game) = $140
2nd = $80
3rd = $50
4th = $20

Hope this clarifies things.

Hi Michael

Can you Please add Dekland Modra to the list

thanks

who won this series

points who got what please?

interested to see the results..

Back
Top Bottom