THE 2008 BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA SA SPORT SERIES

Thanks, you don't have a house shot unless you actually bowl there?

Will be interesting, I'll be there.

Cheers

Tony

LOL this is true....judging by the way everyone is scoring up there, something a little more difficult was in order....

Thanks again for the support. See ya there.

would have really like a PBA pattern first up...

What a bit harder than the SA CUP pattern.............Oh well instead of 300 under you will be 600 under?

Cheers

Tony

would have really like a PBA pattern first up...

Its really difficult trying to get a hold of the PBA patterns....I know the guys from the VSS have them but I couldn't get my hands on them!

Route 66 is quite similar to the 'PBA Shark' pattern, there's just a bit more combined oil at the front part of the lane. Aside from that, the patterns look the same.

But like you say, should be fun!

Its really difficult trying to get a hold of the PBA patterns....I know the guys from the VSS have them but I couldn't get my hands on them!
Route 66 is quite similar to the 'PBA Shark' pattern, there's just a bit more combined oil at the front part of the lane. Aside from that, the patterns look the same.
But like you say, should be fun!

ok thank for that michael..

Sorry shorty, we all had a bad day at SA Cup.

Just making a statement before about making patterns more difficult when some didn't cope too well at SA Cup, including myself.

cheers

Tony

Im sure bowling on conditions like S.A. Cup or worse (sorry harder patterns)
can only improve people in the long run. Makes people have to think where there going to bowl, not just get it outside 10 board to hit the pocket.

Oil em up like we had for Rachuig trails last year.

Squad List (If I've missed anybody, PLEASE let me know!)

Robert Elliott
Michael Tran
Tony Stoppel
Ash Warren

I'm sure there are plenty others that haven't notified me yet....

Only one week to go people. Let's fill this thing up!

Sorry Michael, i would have bowled in this tournament, but i've already paid my deposit for the City Of Adelaide Masters.

I'm looking forward to the next one at Woodville.

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

Back
Top Bottom