Results: After Event 2 (AMF Woodville)

emmtee83

25 bowlers turned out in the 2nd event of the Bowling Balls Australia SA Scratch Series. very encouraging numbers, and hopefully we have a snowball effect on future events to come.

Congrats to David Sniedze who won the event, and to Shane and Chris for their placings, and to the other 6 bowlers who cashed today.

David also scooped the high game award, with Louise winning $50 for being the female bowler not cashing and to Bobba for being the Youth bowler not cashing.

Attached are the results of today's event, and the up-to-date standing for the Player of the Year race.

Hope to see you all at the next event, the Playford Classic on the 24th-25th May 2008, which offers DOUBLE POINTS to bowlers registered for the points race.

See you all there!

Attachments

• Pointscore.PDF
    7.1 KB · Views: 81
  • TB Woodville.xls
    152.5 KB · Views: 105
Thanks again to Michael and Crystal for the well worked event and also for Woodville for the quite challenging conditions that were bowled on.

Big effort Guys Thanks
Tim Discombe

THanks to Mike and Crystal for all your work in putting this together. Hopefully the upward trend in entries will continue. Hopefully we will see plenty of new (and old) faces at the Playford.

Thanks Michael enjoyed bowling on the weekend, it was fun!

Doing a good job, mate!

But we really know it is Crystal doing all the hard work, good to see a loyal helpful person she is!!!!

Well done to you both.

Cheers

Tony

Thanx to everyone involved - I really enjoyed the day :D:D. Looking forward to the next event. The conditions where trying - but I enjoyed the challenge.

Dave:cool:

I will agreed 100% with those posted so far.

I think the event was run very well by those involved (Michael and Crystal particularly). I will also commend the centre for not having any major breakdowns where bowlers have to move lanes.

Hopefully bowlers will continue to support this series and hopefully it will continue to grow and get better and better.

Looking forward to the Playford Classic where hopefully I can put up just as much a challenge as I did at woodville.

THANKS

DAVID SNIEDZE

Back
Top Bottom