Event 2 - AMF Woodville

emmtee83

Once again, a huge thank you to all who showed their support for the 1st event of the 2008 Bowling Balls Australia Scratch Series.

The 2nd stop on the SA tour is at AMF Woodville on 6th April 2008. A copy of the entry form and pattern to be used is attached.

For all who didn't bowl the first event, it's not too late to be in the running for the fantastic end-of-season prize, kindly donated by Bowling Balls Australia. Your highest 5 point-scoring events will be accepted on the tally, with a minimum 4 events to be bowled to be eligible.

If not for the prize, the cash per event may be enough to want to bowl!

Please respond here if interested in bowling this event. Thanks goes out to Bowling Balls Australia and AMF, both for their sponsorship and for the use of Woodville for the day.

Squad list thus far:

Michael Tran
Robert Elliott

Hope to see all of you there. Cheers!! :D:D

PS. Don't forget to select 'None' to Page Scaling when your 'Print' menu comes up.

PPS. Before anyone gets 'negative' on the dryness of the pattern being used for this event, I kindly remind all participating that sport bowling is not all about the masses of oil applied to the lanes. It is also about the shortage of oil applied. The PBA Tour runs several events on the Cheetah pattern, a 35-footer just like this.

Attachments

• Boardwalk - 35 foot.pdf
    335.8 KB · Views: 38
  • scratch series - Woodville.PDF
    186.3 KB · Views: 69
Sounds good many a people have thrown the idea around about a plastic ball challenge looks like this may be the event to accommodate it!! Good thing I recently acquired a plastic in October so I'm good!! Just need to learn how to throw it at the pocket I suppose although of late I haven't even been able to spare a tenpin with it so I might need to work on it!!

PLease put me down for this one. One thing about this pattern is that it is easily the highest scoring pattern of all the sports patterns.

Updated squad list

Robert Elliott
Michael Tran
Graham Simpson (remembered this time!)
Ash Warren
Brenton Davy
Dave Kuhn
Tony Stoppel

Thanks guys, keep the names coming!!

Thanks guys.

Updated Squad Listing

Robert Elliott
Michael Tran
Graham Simpson
Ash Warren
Brenton Davy
Dave Kuhn
Tony Stoppel
Andrew Kelly
Brenton Manning

Thanks to all for their support. Keep it coming guys (and gals)!!

Hi there Michael

Can you please put me down for this event. All I have to do now is find the money.

THANKS

DAVID SNIEDZE

Updated Squad Listing

Robert Elliott
Michael Tran
Graham Simpson
Ash Warren
Brenton Davy
Dave Kuhn
Tony Stoppel
Andrew Kelly
Brenton Manning
David Sniedze
Chris Cummins

Thanks to all for their support. Keep it coming guys (and gals)!!

Updated Squad Listing

Robert Elliott
Michael Tran
Graham Simpson
Ash Warren
Brenton Davy
Dave Kuhn
Tony Stoppel
Andrew Kelly
Brenton Manning
David Sniedze
Chris Cummins
Alex Klass
Yousef Akbar

Done mate.

Updated Squad Listing

Robert Elliott
Michael Tran
Graham Simpson
Ash Warren
Brenton Davy
Dave Kuhn
Tony Stoppel
Andrew Kelly
Brenton Manning
David Sniedze
Chris Cummins
Alex Klass
Yousef Akbar
Matt Kanafa

This is looking to be a great tournament. Get behind it people, remember it is open for the ladies too.

See if you got what it takes to compete against SA's best.

Michael

Put me down what time is check in 9.30am and dont forget day light saving ends Saturday Night

Tim Discombe

Back
Top Bottom