Results: After Event 1 (AMF Village)

emmtee83

Hi everyone.

Attached is results from first event held at AMF Village today.

Congratulations to Brenton, Tony, Shane, Damo, Louise and Gordon for their respective placings.

Also to:
Damo for his 268
Mat for 'Non-cashing Youth'
Tim for 'Non-cashing Senior'

For the most part, I found the event to be a success. Pattern held up reasonably well (Thanks Tim Discombe) and there were minimal breakdowns for the day.

Thanks to:

Bowling Balls Australia
AMF
AMF Village
All 18 bowlers that made this first event a success
Spectators
My beautiful wife Crystal for inputting scores all day

Next event is held at AMF Woodville on the 6th April 2008. See you all there, plus (hopefully) many more!!

Attachments

• TB Village.xls
    165 KB · Views: 137
  • Pointscore.PDF
    6.3 KB · Views: 68
Good start Michael :D- well done to the bowlers who showed up today especially Brenton for winning - Pitty I could not make this event - looking forward to the next one.

Just like to add a BIG THANKS to MICHAEL for all his work in getting the series running and particular with today's event. Encouraging number of bowlers so hope to see a few more out there for the next event at AMF Woodville so the series can prosper into something big and stick around for all to enjoy!!

Thank Michael for all your hard work in getting this up and running. From what I heard it was well run and much appreciated although I could have done without the early morning airport run to pick up a bowler who came from interstate to bowl this event. Still enjoyed the Krispy Kremes he brought with him.

Come on bowlers in SA lets get behind this event now that more notice has been given of the dates and keep it building up.

Good to see some new names on the list of bowlers. Stars of the future or those who want to test themselves on harder conditions. Well done to all of you who supported this event.

Well done to Michael and Crystal for all their work and to BBA and AMF for their support of this series.

Hopefully I can do all these events (as long as filming schedules don't get in the way) and the Tenpin Bowling Show will be at least filming the Playford Classic and Salisbury Singles Classic and maybe a few others if time permits.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

TBS coverage would be fantastic!! Thanks to Tony and Brenton!!

Entry forms for the AMF Woodville event will be released very soon.

I'll be there put me down Mike.
Cheers,
Bobba

P.s Forgot to mention Crystal in the above post thanks heaps for all your work on getting scores in and updated sheets out. Really appreciate it!!

Back
Top Bottom