Just to let you all know

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys,

Just thought I would let you all know that right here in South Queensland we have the Best Nationally Ranked event to bowl in…Its great value for money and a chance for the Total Bowling circuit bowlers to try there arm against the Best bowlers Australia has to offer…It’s a great chance for us all to compete in a Nationally Ranked event…It’s the only one that Brisbane gets every year…

The touring circuit has seen some great talents unfold already, as well as some great young up and coming talents…some of these bowlers could easily match it with what this country has to offer…

Any information about the event will be on the site soon but this link below can inform you of a rough sketch of what the event is all about…

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=18981

You can leave your name here...
http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=138320#post138320

K & K Cleaning sponsor this event every year and has been a huge success in previous years…With out a doubt we have the best tournament in our own back yard…

Back yourself and give it ago guys…

By all means if you don’t want to bowl make sure you get yourselves down to this event over that weekend in May…Ask your Mum and Dad to take you to watch, it’s free to watch and learn from the talents of … Jason Belmonte, Jason Walsh, Brandon Qualischefski, Jarrod Lean, Carl Bottomley, Terry Wenban, Glen Loader and Australia’s newest team member Brian Pilkington just to name a few…

Give it ago guys it’s a fun event

Brisbane (Caboolture) has the Queensland Ladies Classic 23rd/24th June - National Ranked Women's Event !!! The most entries in Australia for the past few years also with the K & K running a close second in entries for the women - two of the best tourns. in Oz.

Flower

Sorry Mary you have taken this thread the wrong way, it wasn’t about a popularity contest and who had the best numbers, I was just trying to point out to the bowlers that bowl the touring squad that in just over 6 weeks we have a major tournament in our own back yard where quite a number of the circuit bowlers could enter.

I am sure with the 15 ladies that have bowled the circuit so far that 80% or more already know about the Queensland ladies Classic.

In my personal opinion after bowling all bar two national events last year, K&K Classic is by far without a doubt the best value for money tournament going around, and thank god we have it in Queensland.

Back
Top Bottom