want to no my revs

bigman

how can i figure out my rev rate just wondering ive heard of some ways just wanna get some feedback on it thanks.

put some tape on your ball, count how many times the ball rotates down the lane and the amount of time it is on the lane.

divide the amount of revs bythe amount of seconds then times that number by sixty.
that should get your RPM roughly (by my logic anyway).

I've forgotten exactly, but it is something like that. You video it with the tape on the ball, and count the turns over a PART of the lane. I can't remember which part. Put it in Google. You'll prob find something there.

want to "KNOW" how to spell

want to KNOW how to not "troll"? Off topic but shortened text is the new age. Your post was just as useless as my one, & just as useless as your attack against a child who did nothing wrong.

--

I believe you count your revs accross the midlane before it rolls up, then there is a formula to use based on that section. Um... say if it's a 15 foot section of the lane, count the revs from 0 to 15 feet, * 4 = approx. how many times your ball revolves without backend friction, divide that by the ammount of time it took for your shot to leave your hand & reach the pins, & multiply by 60? As far as I know you can only get an approximation without a c.a.t.s machine.

want to KNOW how to not "troll"? Off topic but shortened text is the new age. Your post was just as useless as my one, & just as useless as your attack against a child who did nothing wrong.

indeed lol times have changed like you wouldn't believe its pritty crazy but easyer and cutting down words makes it that much easyer anyways thanks for the help on the rev rate thing.

its pritty crazy but easyer and cutting down words makes it that much easyer

Easier to type, debatably a maybe, but easier to read??! A BIG NO!

Would you believe that, in the past, I have had resume's come across my desk that have had "words" written in much the manner of many of your posts!! :(

Put it this way, they did not get to interview stage! ;)

I know the common reply "only in forums/phone". Laziness becomes habit! My advice, strive to not pick-up that habit!

Like I did to the poorly written resume’s ... you will find that eventually, people will grow tired of trying to decipher your comments and you will then be ignored.

It has happened to many on forums in the past.

Just some food for thought, that's all.

My $0.05

lol nice well my RESUME is not cut down in anyway its done up right i only cut down when i type here in the forums and msn etc.

As predicted ...

I know the common reply "only in forums/phone". Laziness becomes habit! My advice, strive to not pick-up that habit!

Just some food for thought, that's all.

My $0.05

Not having a go, just some friendly advice. ;)

Got nothing on the rev rate question, but hate reading posts two or three times trying to decipher them. Maybe l'm too old?
Sorry to use such a big word like "decipher", it means "make out meaning of".
Or maybe l coold rite sumthin long the lol lines ov yo yo man lol wtf yo awl talkin bout eyes no able to get lol the low down on lol the hole situton sitution situation lol. lol.

Got nothing on the rev rate question, but hate reading posts two or three times trying to decipher them. Maybe l'm too old?
Sorry to use such a big word like "decipher", it means "make out meaning of".
Or maybe l coold rite sumthin long the lol lines ov yo yo man lol wtf yo awl talkin bout eyes no able to get lol the low down on lol the hole situton sitution situation lol. lol.

:D:D hahahaha hilarious!!!

Thanks for clarifying the meaning of decipher!

It is curious that, even though it is spelled strange, it has the exact same meaning as the word Dcyf3r! ;) :D

Told you all I could remember about calculating rev rate. I did look it up on Google and found useful infirmation.
I did have trouble working out from you're original post, just what it was you were enquireing about. When I found a way to understand it, I felt rather annoyed that the modern education system ( which I blamed ) set you off in life with such a disadvantage. Young people deserve better than that, was my reaction.
Later posts throw this into some doubt, but I still tend to wonder if that is not some sort of defence mechanism cutting in? - ( I can do it right if I want to.....etc.)

Probably most of the world's troubles - from personal relationships , to wars between countries, stem in reasonable part, from misreading peoples thoughts and intentions, by misunderstanding what they say or write. This can be bad enough with people trying to be as articulate as they can be. ( I wonder have I really got across what I'm trying to )
Please, if you can really do better, do so. If you can't, see what you can teach yourself from observation, and don't allow any crap education system to artifically make you something less than you are.

Fact of the matter is, he is clearly young. He'll learn his lesson one way or another, but by bashing him online? I'd expect that from another young kid, not an adult

Fact of the matter is, he is clearly young. He'll learn his lesson one way or another, but by bashing him online? I'd expect that from another young kid, not an adult

Is this a case of one person misunderstanding what another says or means? I am mistaken, I take it, if I thought that was in response to what I said?

Jim

I personally don't ask someones age before l take the piss out of them, should l? And if so, what is the cut off age?

Is this a case of one person misunderstanding what another says or means? I am mistaken, I take it, if I thought that was in response to what I said?

Jim

I think Troyza was referring to "GoTheCell" from page 1. Jim you are definately not a troll from what I can tell.

I think Troyza was referring to "GoTheCell" from page 1. Jim you are definately not a troll from what I can tell.

He's probably old enough to be an ogre? He's probably also got a hefty walking stick too, maybe he could do some bashing.

Bluey,

what I most like about you, is that you are obviously not a stirrer.

Jim

Have a look at your post on Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Back
Top Bottom