Ultra High Rev Bowling Action

mmm, i thought the rule is clear, where if the thumb hole isnt being used as a thumb hole, it is deemed a balance hole. If the ball had an existing balance hole this would make the ball illegal. I didnt think there was anything about covering the hole, the hole is still physically drilled in the ball. You would have to have a shorter span than normal to cover the thumb hole. I would need to take the thumb hole forward over half an inch.

You would have to have a shorter span than normal to cover the thumb hole. I would need to take the thumb hole forward over half an inch.
Sumo isn't using his thumb, so it doesn't matter. As far as I understand as long as the hole is covered by the hand, then its counted as using it the same way it would as if a thumb was in there. They are the rules, and we didn't make them up.

Later Da Cowman!

Correct cowman,
I checked all this out with Peter Coburn before and after the last revision of the World rules. (TBA rules fall in line with the world rules, not the ABC rules)

Sumo

has any of you ever heard of the PBA if you have take a look at one of the strongest bowlers i've ever seen his name is robert smith when he starts he's walk up its pretty casual but whe he is in position to let it rip he definitallt does it a nice smooth action in the wrist and a really strong follow threw that makes a cranker if you want to see him bowl go on to

www.stormbowling.com

and go into storm tips and look for a video that i think it says 'smith does it again' and they show a awsome rear view or his relaese i always watch that relaease and nearky have it down pat and i've uped my rev rate by nearly 8 revolutions well thats my 2 pents hope it helps you guys and just rmember bowl ow you want and if you feel comfortably dion it do it.

You can hardly see anything in that flash. About the only usefull thing to take out of it is his timing.

Thumb hole

TBA have recently revised their rule book, if you have a thumb hole that is not used, then it must be covered by the thumb. The new rule book is on the TBA website

Back
Top Bottom