virtaul gravity good? or not

bigman

i have heard good things and not so good things about this ball just wanna see what people think im thinking of getting one and wondering how it hold on lane conditions?.

ive seen how it runs i just wanna no what people think of it i dont care about the videos they tell a different story lol.

These are a "High-Performance" Ball, for High-Performance Bowlers.
They are made for oil, oil and more oil.
And are very tempremental.
If your looking at Storm gear, i would suggest a Storm "Fast".

Hope this helps.

Hello Bryan

The best way to describe the VG is basically a strike in a box. It hooks and hits like no other ball on the market.

Unlike most heavy oil balls the VG will still offer enough length on medium oil patters without burning up. The coverstock can easily be polished or scuffed to make it playable on a wider variety of lane patterns.

Bryan,

Just had to put my 2 cents worth in, Brando hit the nail right on the head unlike most heavy oil balls this one does not over react on a medium condition and the carry from the ball is almost too good to be true. As an example my son used it for the entire matchplay in the Sun City Open in Townsille just recently and averaged just under 211, not a bad average. But something else to consider the boy is only 12, yes he is left handed which does not offer a true reflection for the right side of the lane but I dont think he moved more than 5 boards total to the right during the matchplay. Personally I think this is a must have piece of equipment but that is just my opinion

I've drilled 6 of them over the last 12 months and have had my best ever year of bowling. I've won 7 events with Virtual Gravitys, truly like nothing else I've ever thrown. I have another drilled up for the upcoming 3 weeks of bowling I am participating in. It is like cheating.....

I'm not a big revver of the ball (clearly) but I do tend to strike alot with this ball and it gives me more hook and more options on where to play and how to tackle the lanes. I even managed a televised 300 with one earlier this year which is now on youtube if you search my name.

I can't speak any more highly of this ball, the best ball I've ever thrown, a must have

PS I have gone through so many not because they die is because I bowl alot more games than most people :) a lot more

I've got 2 l take everywhere, both have extreemly different layouts but one thing remains the same, they strike alot. I'm also left handed.

I think you mean a Virtual Gravity Shift...

I reviewed this ball (see here) a while ago and stand by every word written. Very strong move off the spot, very strong roll and very strong hit, quite adaptable cover stock and can be thrown from every part of the lane when required, so long as you can get it wide enough at the break.

But you must have enough head oil, or it will roll out in a hurry.

If you're after an oil ball, look no further. The reason everyone's throwing one is that they are that good. If you want something asymmetrical for drier conditions, consider a Gravity Shift or a Track Up-Rising.

Cheers,
Jason

Back
Top Bottom