SQ De Veer

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Please note SQ De Veer Roll-offs are this week-end. To date we have 7 women and 5 men (maybe 6 men). If we do not not have a minimum of 8 people in each division the roll-off will not be held.
In that event of 7 or less nominees, those people that have nominated will be declared the team. Vacancies will be filled after the week-end on a first come first served basis.

Here is the list of Nominations for De Veer.

Women
Lisa Parente - Karen Gill - Rhonda Fletcher - Bronni Morgan - Judith Brosnan -Laura McCloskey - Hazel Funch - Tanya Thompson - Gina Gilliland.

Men
Peter Martin - Michael Wooler - Michael Thompson - Clayton Flood - Shannon Miller.

Nominations for Managers will be considered after the roll-off, that way anyone who does not make the team can still be considered as a Manager.

I'd say the guys will be rolling off ...

I've spoken to Gav (last years Manager) and he and Gordy are going to apply. He had a couple of others that were keen too ...

I've also spoken to Speedbump, and he's keen too, although he wants the uniforms to be black, because it's such a slimming colour.

Spanner.

Update

Men

Gordon Kitchener - Danny Simpson - Gavin Crouch - Peter Martin - James Corbett - Clayton Flood -Chris Grundon - Michael Wooler - Michael Thompson - Shannon Miller.

Women
Anne Smith - Alana Campbell - Lisa Parente - Tania Thompson - Renee Thornes - Laura McCloskey -Hazel Funch - Gina Gilliland - Judith Brosnan -Karen Gill - Rhonda Fletcher - Bronwyn Morgan.

Good luck Peter and everyone else in SQ for your roll-offs this weekend! Let us know some results Monday OK. :)

Thanks will do, Ill try and post results on sunday afternoon/night, good luck everyone

Just want to wish you all a great weekend of bowling. Sorry that I can't join you this year - work commitments - but last year it was a fantastic experience with such wonderful team mates. Good bowling and do yourself and our great state proud with a solid and united team.

Cheers

Feral

Good luck to Broni and all those rolling off in the WD this week end. Go girl. See you at the K&K.

And in more good news for the De Veer tournament, the Victorian roll-offs apparently have about 40 attending.

Well done to the Vics.

I thought Ronnie was a Rachuig contender??????

anyway, no April Fools's jokes after midday!!!

Good luck to everyone everywhere rolling off this weekend

Broni 8)

Further update:
Add Bev Bishop.

Ronnie is eligible for both De Veer and Rachuig and he has elected to roll-off for De Veer.

Back
Top Bottom