SQ Rachuig

Can we put all the personal attacks behind us and ask some questions?

Is a roll off the best way to pick the side?

Should we be offering spots to the well performed, without having to roll off? Something like ....

1 Spot to the best performed bowler for SQ in last years Rachuig. (1 choice George, 2nd choice Morty)

1 Spot to the best average in the Sport Series in previous year (minimum 4 tournaments) (1 Choice Brando, 2nd Choice Carl)

1 Spot to the leading average in the Twin Tour Scratch (minimum 5 tournaments) (1 choice Darryl, 2nd choice Jim Murray)

1 Spot to the best performed bowler in the Super Six series. (1 choice George, 2nd choice Brando).

That would leave a minimum of three spots for a roll off. If someone was offered the first choice and declined, the option for that spot goes to the number 2 qualifier.

If both number 1 and 2 rejected the offer, the spot goes back into the roll off.

It's just an idea ... up for discussion.

Spanner.

Depending on todays mail which comes in late afternoon, the women may not be rolling-off. To date we have 7 entries. We will update with final numbers around 4.30pm today.

As there are no further entries the South Queensland Womens Rachuig team for 2005 is as follows - (in no particular order)

Rebecca Simpson - Kylie Lack - Tracy Crisp - Kristina Campbell - Kate Wilton - Alison Burany - Kellie Hart.

Congratulations to you all.

Although there is no roll-off you are asked to attend the squad meeting on Sunday after the men finish bowling.

Congratulations to those members of the 2005 SQ Rachuig Womens. All the best at Rachuig and win it again.

hamster
tony hamilton

small question, I thought it was decided that the roll off was on two saturdays? So does this mean that the ladies will be required on the saturday or sunday of the last roll off???

That Rachuig squad meeting will be at Milton on 23 April directly after the 2nd roll-off.

And yes, I also wish we had the forum edit feature back again.

Yes I had my nomination submitted for me by an unknown source

So Graham are you saying that TBAQ has originally accepted your nomination without your signature and also without the $25 nomination fee?

The Mole said:
Yes I had my nomination submitted for me by an unknown source

So Graham are you saying that TBAQ has originally accepted your nomination without your signature and also without the $25 nomination fee?

Why don't you call TBAQ and ask ? As far as i'm concerned it has been dealt with and is none of your business.

Also - there is a reason you are banned, Sean Marjanovic = The Mole. Why is it so hard to put your name to your posts ?

Congratulations to the bowlers that made the QLD LADIES RAUCHIG TEAM. :lol:

Go forth & kick butt ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom