SQ Rachuig

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
These are the SQ Nominations to date.

Women
Rebecca Simpson - Kylie Lack - Tracy Crisp.

Men
Philip Fagg - Damien McAndrew - Adam Lack.

As with De Veer, the Managers will not be considered until after the roll-off.

Andrew ...

Any chance of getting an exemption from rolling off for Rachuig? ...

I have to roll off for De Veer .... :wink:

Supporting the state isn't the problem, sam. Getting everyone on the same page , now theres the problem. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Andrew,

Mine was faxed today, and was confirmed over the phone to have been received?

Kristina Campbell

Krissy the fax machine has been down most of the day and any faxes sent today have been lost. I will check in the morning and contact you.

Thanks Andrew - Kelly said she'd got it, but if not, just let me know and I can re-fax tomorrow. Thanks!

Krissy

Krissy your fax was recd ok.

Here is an update. Add the following to the previous list.

Men
Brian Pilkington, Andrew Christopher, Daryl Alford.

Women
Alison Burany, Kristina Campbell.

Yes Andrew we do need a minimum 8 people to hold a roll-off. If less than that nominate, then those that have will be declared the team.

The vacant places will be filled on a first come first serve basis starting next Monday.
However we are told that more mens forms will be coming in today and as there are 7 already it seems there will be sufficent numbers.

We also have to accept anything that may arrive in tomorrows post provided it is postmarked before close off.

I have just received word that Ronnie Conquest is rolling off.

We now have the lefty we've been looking for. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gees jase.

here is an all round serious thread about something major for our state and you continue on with you child like antics. I have nothing against you or any one but let things be hey. there has already been enough damage done so why bring those sort of smart arse comments up?

Yes you might have been mucking around but with how fragile alot of people are at the moment about that sort of joke its just not called for.

You guys ever stop too think that i didn't post that thread!!!!!!

As i sign off under mine as
(AKA)
Captain Free Hook

p.s
I have someone sitting in my office again :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

lol ok ronnie stop your child like antics.

lol oh thats right you are a child and spanner one problems he don't need his thumbs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

although one day ronnie might learn to bowl properly. just like his indoor cricket he is all over the shop.

Thats right ronnie i saw your bowling at cricket. nearly as funny as your ten pin bowling.. lol...

Back
Top Bottom