SQ State Team Roll-off Round 1

Thanks for the clarification Andrew.

I initially had issues with nominations being excepted after the posted closing date however, after Andrews explanation, I have to admit I was involved in creating the confusion by recommending a change to the said nomination format.

Apologies to all who were confused by the changes and dates, and I hope everyone who has stated their intent to bowl the second roll-off will do so.

Incidentally Andrew - could you provide us with a list of who is & isn't (just curious here).

Thanks again.....

Here is what I have so far Dale.
(Ignore the different colours thats for my benefit.)

Attachments

• Caboolture Round 2 Starters .doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 96
Andrew S. said:
Here is what I have so far Dale.
(Ignore the different colours thats for my benefit.)

Hi Andrew,

I should be on the list of starters for Rachuig as well. I paid the full nomination fee at Greenslopes.

Could you please add me to the list.

Greg Bochenek

Cant see my name down either, jase we might have to hire a house boat. I was under the impression that we could pay before we bowl on the day, my bad.

It pays to read the entry form. I know from experience last year when I showed up 10 minutes late and was not allowed to catch up one game. Just because I didn't read the entry form.

Steve H. you can pay on the day we dont have a problem with that.
But you aren't on the list as you haven't yet said you will be there.
Can I take it you will be bowling at Cab or will you be going boating with the other all-stars?

Hammer said:
Cant see my name down either, jase we might have to hire a house boat.

Mate i know we are both on the wrong side of skinny but we shouldn't need something that big.:D :D

Jase said:
Mate i know we are both on the wrong side of skinny but we shouldn't need something that big.:D :D

lol, just with all the people jumpin in on our fishing weekend, thought i might need somewhere to sleep.:p

Yes Andrew I will be there, thanks

Back
Top Bottom