SQ De Veer and Rachuig Nominations 2006.

Like sands thru an hour glass so are the ................................ quick print it james and hand it off to the producers. We might have a hit on our hands here. :rolleyes:

To everyone trying out for Rachuig and Walter De Veer, all the best and may you score well. To everyone thats hasnt nominated yet and wants to try out , hurry up or you might miss out on your chance.

Again all the best and see you at Greenslopes. May SQ reign supreme in '06.

hamster
tony hamilton

hamster said:
Like sands thru an hour glass so are the ................................ quick print it james and hand it off to the producers. We might have a hit on our hands here. :rolleyes:

that's a bit ambitious gerbil - can't you tell this is a re-play of a re-run of a re-peat??? The money's been long spent!!!;)

My thoughts - for what they are worth. I was lucky enough to bowl in wdv and manage rachuig team for nq last year so I can see just how extremely different they are. I for one, have bowled two years of wdv - got what I wanted out of it and will now focus to bowl Rachuig in the future. I'm not there yet - perhaps with hard work I might be up around 190+ ave next year but I can't understand why a bowler who isn't at that standard would want to even go away in Rachuig? Sure you can get experience, but its an expensive and humiliating way to get it and trust me - it wouldn't be fun. Concentrate on tournamounts - get good competition experience, put your money into training. I would hate to be picked for a team knowing I was no where near the standard on a 170 ave????

And yes Sam Nucifora Jnr, I will get there within five years. We still have that bet.

Back
Top Bottom