salisbury classic singles

:( but then I do get to sleep in now.:)
:mad::surrender:

Maybe not Kuhney!

Due to the cancellation of the Salisbury Singles event, The Bowling Balls Australia Sport Series has decided to include the Skins event Shane Tunnah and Danielle Elliott are holding at Woodville, to be eligible for double points accumulation.

All bowlers who were interested in bowling this tournament will be encouraged to bowl the Woodville Skins. Not only will you be supporting your Rachuig team, there will be a better chance to win some coin back. This event will cost $130 per entrant for 8 games, the top 3 high games per game will win cash back.

To register your interest, please visit the following link: http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=27812

There are great incentive awards, including high game, high average for senior, female and youth bowlers. This event could possibly be an annual event if there is enough numbers.

Have a go people!

I was wondering what you were going to do with that. How are you going to decide points?

Anyway I already have my name down for the that tourny.

Dave:cool:

Its a shame to cancel this tournament and for that matter any! The Woodville skins has attracted so far 23 bowlers why would this tournament attract more interest? I realise its only 5 but!

And again the usual story how can we have more tournaments that do go ahead. Bowling under the pressure of a tournament is the best way to improve and it starting to look like anyone that want to improve has to travel interstate, now that gets expensive!

bmann

Unfortunately until the propriators or managers from each centre get together and start discussing the issue of tournaments (and league) and how to increase numbers it probably won't improve.

It is all too easy to let social bowlers onto the lanes as they pay 3 times more than a league bowler hence they supposidly make more money. Only they (managers and propriators) tend to forget that tournament bowlers and league bowlers are the life blood of the sport, once that is gone there won't be much left except for a few bowling centres that may have closed down.

When centres are willing to promote a tournament that is being held in a different centre then numbers may start to pick up but until then. You will find that other than the centre the tournament is being held in and the bowlers that bowled in the tournament the year before, no one would even know the tournament was coming up therefore can't put there name down or prepare for it as they don't even know about it.

Just my thoughts.

DAVID SNIEDZE

Back
Top Bottom