salisbury singles classic

thats correct strop belinda the maneger has put up some money from the bowl the linage is $4.50 accross the board

hi wchester why the intrest are you coming from vic to bowl in a local tourni ?

thats correct strop belinda the maneger has put up some money from the bowl the linage is $4.50 accross the board
hi wchester why the intrest are you coming from vic to bowl in a local tourni ?

Thanks for the explanation.
No I'm not bowling. Just trying to make sure everyone gets a fair shake. Can't work out why tournament promoters in Australia aren't obliged to list a total breakdown of where the entry fee goes along with added monies.

Yeah Count me in.

Need the practice plus I owe the centre some money.

I assume the check in time is unchanged??

THANKS

DAVID SNIEDZE

Strop when have you ever heard me complain about lack of tournaments. Yes i'm now in that stage of my life where i would rather go to the river, especially when i have had some bowling involvement for the last 6 weekends in a row. I for one, have and will continue to support Barossa Cup, Seniors Classic and if the timing is right for me and only me i will support other South Australian tournaments if they are still around.

Jeff Elliott

Who was talking about you anyway, I was talking about Sam?

I knew you wern't bowling in this, acording to you other half when we bowled together last seniors event.

As far as continuing at Barossa Cup, I have a bad feeling that tournament is finished when it is sold.

Cheers

Tony

just a quick question, I know its hard to predict but is there an estimated time that the comp will finish??

Matt

Unfortunately I work at 3.00pm every Saturday. Got all day Sunday off. So take my name off please.

Sorry Graham.

Back
Top Bottom