Queensland World Cup of Champions - First Event in 07 - Unique Format - 1st Time Ever

Re: Queensland World Cup of Champions - First Event in 07 - Unique Format - 1st Time

Thank you very much Animal, it is muchly appreciated. Glad to add you to the list
Thank's "Animals Pro Shop" the best pro shop in town, for all your needs
And thank you to Hammer, the best place to buy a hammer is Animal's Pro Shop
Regards Nathan & Andrew
Nathan ..... make that only 3 spots left ... you missed one:rolleyes:
cheers
Mrs Animal

Re: Queensland World Cup of Champions - First Event in 07 - Unique Format - 1st Time

Mrs Animal

I took Animal off the list as i was informed he had a prior appointment that day and couldnt make. So i will readd him to the list.

Sorry about that

I took Animal off the list as i was informed he had a prior appointment that day and couldnt make.

Isn't the 14th January 2007 the ATBSO AGM????.........at least that is the date according to the notice of motion forms that were handed out at the last ATBSO event at Capalaba......:confused:

:oops:
Andrew
knew there was one more thing I forgot to tell Carol
cheers
Animal

Count me in please

Ronnie

Here is an updated list. The names in bald have paid a non-refundable deposit and have secured their spots in the field for the tournament.

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Albert Mazzoni
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Jason Pearson
Ben Coupland
Barry (Jagga) Morgan
Cameron Smith
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
George Frilingos
Dale Stewart
Damien McAndrew
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore
Stephen Batten
Shayne Melton
Darryl Alford
Brad Reggars
Steve Hampson
Ronnie Conquest

NOW ONLY 3 spots left. After they fill anymore new comers with a deposit will bump the bottom bowlers from the list to a RESERVE spot of 4. Deposits are $50 and non refundable. Deposis can be paid in cash, cheque, money order or by credit card (only directly at Caboolture Bowl). For Caboolture Bowl's address please see the entry form (located in tournament entry forms)

For bowlers who want to also pay cash but do not want to send through the mail & are not near Caboolture Bowl at all, I suggest if you know a bolwer who bowls a lague at Caboolture to pass it through them to us (deposits come with a receipt)

A DEPOSIT SECURES/GUARANTEES a spot in the field

Anymore questions please contact Andrew or my self or post in this thread
Thanks again to everyone this is going to be great.

Regards Nathan
Caboolture Bowl

Here is an updated list as of the 7th December 12:00am

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks
Damien McAndrew
Jason Pearson
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Ben Coupland
Barry (Jagga) Morgan
Cameron Smith
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
George Frilingos
Dale Stewart
Stephen Batten
Shayne Melton
Darryl Alford
Brad Reggars
Steve Hampson
Ronnie Conquest
Leon Reggars

STILL ONLY 3 spots left. After they fill anymore new comers with a deposit will bump the bottom bowlers from the list to a RESERVE spot of 4. Deposits are $50 and non refundable. Deposis can be paid in cash, cheque, money order or by credit card (only directly at Caboolture Bowl). For Caboolture Bowl's address please see the entry form (located in tournament entry forms)

For bowlers who want to also pay cash but do not want to send through the mail & are not near Caboolture Bowl at all, I suggest if you know a bolwer who bowls a lague at Caboolture to pass it through them to us (deposits come with a receipt)

Regards Nathan & Andrew

Please add Glen Rowland to the list please, deposits will be paid next week

better put me down

luke green

Here is an updated list as of the 7th December 10:30pm

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks
Damien McAndrew
Jason Pearson
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore
Darryl Alford

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Ben Coupland
Barry (Jagga) Morgan
Cameron Smith
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
George Frilingos
Dale Stewart
Stephen Batten
Shayne Melton
Brad Reggars
Steve Hampson
Ronnie Conquest
Leon Reggars
Glen Rowland
Luke Green
Gerry Cox

1st Resreve - Matt Armstrong

We now have a FULL field of 32 at the moment, new comers or reserves with a deposit will bump the bottom bowlers from the list to a RESERVE spot of 4. Deposits are $50 and non refundable. Deposits can be paid in cash, cheque, money order or by credit card (only directly at Caboolture Bowl). For Caboolture Bowl's address please see the entry form (located in tournament entry forms)

There are at least 6 bolwers I know of personally that will be putting deposits down in the coming week, and if you are near the bottom of the field I would look at SECURING a spot as soon as possible.

Regards Nathan & Andrew

Sorry just 1 more note to anyone wanting to pay a deposit, Andrew Christopher will be at Redliffe 5 Star Bowl over the weekend during the Redcliffe City Open if anyone would like to put down a depsoit, even though the field is at 32 bolwers, new intrested parties are welcome but the only way to gain entry now is to put down a deposit.

Thanks again to everyone, this event is going to be great

Regards Nathan & Andrew

Here is an updated list as of the 8th December 11:30pm

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks
Damien McAndrew
Jason Pearson
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore
Darryl Alford
Gerry Cox
Shayne Melton
Matt Armstrong

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Ben Coupland
Barry (Jagga) Morgan
Cameron Smith
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
George Frilingos
Dale Stewart
Stephen Batten
Brad Reggars
Steve Hampson
Ronnie Conquest
Leon Reggars
Glen Rowland

1st Resreve - Luke Green

We now have a FULL field of 32 at the moment, new comers or reserves with a deposit will bump the bottom bowlers from the list to a RESERVE spot of 4. Deposits are $50 and non refundable. Deposits can be paid in cash, cheque, money order or by credit card (only directly at Caboolture Bowl). For Caboolture Bowl's address please see the entry form (located in tournament entry forms)

There are at least 5 more bolwers I know of personally that will be putting deposits down in the coming week, and if you are near the bottom of the field I would look at SECURING a spot as soon as possible.

Thanks for the response it has been great so far guys.

Regards Nathan & Andrew

Hi Nathan

could you please remove Jagga's name from the list.....he has decided to go AGM'ing instead. :rolleyes:

thanks, and good luck

Here is an updated list as of the 11th December 9:30pm

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks
Damien McAndrew
Jason Pearson
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore
Darryl Alford
Gerry Cox
Shayne Melton
Matt Armstrong
Cameron Smith

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Ben Coupland
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
George Frilingos
Dale Stewart
Stephen Batten
Brad Reggars
Steve Hampson
Ronnie Conquest
Leon Reggars
Glen Rowland
Luke Green

There are at least 5 more bolwers I know of personally that will be putting deposits down in the coming week, and if you are near the bottom of the field I would look at SECURING a spot as soon as possible.

Regards Nathan & Andrew

Hi Nathan,

Leon and I will pay our deposit tomorrow night

Cheers
Brad

Here is an updated list as of the 14th December 2:30pm

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks
Damien McAndrew
Jason Pearson
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore
Darryl Alford
Gerry Cox
Shayne Melton
Matt Armstrong
Cameron Smith
George Frilingos
Greg Rowland
Brad Reggars
Leon Reggars
Steve Hampson

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Ben Coupland
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
Dale Stewart
Stephen Batten
Ronnie Conquest
Luke Green

We have a FULL field of 32 at the moment, new comers or reserves with a deposit will bump the bottom bowlers from the list to a RESERVE spot of 4. Deposits are $50 and non refundable. Deposits can be paid in cash, cheque, money order or by credit card (only directly at Caboolture Bowl). For Caboolture Bowl's address please see the entry form (located in tournament entry forms)

There is at least 1 more bolwer, I know of personally that will be putting deposits down in the coming week, and if you are near the bottom of the field I would look at SECURING a spot as soon as possible.

Regards Nathan & Andrew

Here is an updated list as of the 20th December 7:30pm

We have had a few changes from last time, but we are still happy that we have 32 bowlers currently. We have lost George due to commitments at Rocky but have gained Drewy and veteran John Whillans.

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks
Damien McAndrew
Jason Pearson
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore
Darryl Alford
Gerry Cox
Shayne Melton
Matt Armstrong
Cameron Smith
Brad Reggars
Leon Reggars
Steve Hampson
Dale Stewart

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Ben Coupland
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
Stephen Batten
Ronnie Conquest
Luke Green
Andrew Drew
John Whillans

We have a FULL field of 32 at the moment, new comers or reserves with a deposit will bump the bottom bowlers from the list to a RESERVE spot of 4. Deposits are $50 and non refundable. Deposits can be paid in cash, cheque, money order or by credit card (only directly at Caboolture Bowl). For Caboolture Bowl's address please see the entry form (located in tournament entry forms)

Regards Nathan & Andrew

will there be a calcutta at ths event
would be awsome to have one
just need to know so i can save some money to bid on people
have an each way bet lol

daniel d

Howdy,
Could you please put Hamish Rogers in for this, will try and get my deposit in soon.
Thanks

Here is an updated list as of the 28th December 1:30am

We have had a few changes from last time, but we are still happy that we have 32 bowlers currently. We have lost George due to commitments at Rocky but have gained Drewy and veteran John Whillans.

Carl Bottomley
Peter Martin
Fred Desmier
Vaughan White
Gary Bernardin
David Cupit
Colin Michaels
Gregg Marks
Damien McAndrew
Jason Pearson
Tony Hamilton
Kevin Blackmore
Darryl Alford
Gerry Cox
Shayne Melton
Matt Armstrong
Cameron Smith
Brad Reggars
Leon Reggars
Steve Hampson
Dale Stewart

Phillip Fagg
Terry Wenban
Paul Chown
Ben Coupland
Daniel Dickson
Paul Chambers
Stephen Batten
Ronnie Conquest
Luke Green
Andrew Drew
Andrew Hill

1st Reserve - Hamish Rogers
2nd Reserve - John Whillans

Only 2 1/2 weeks away and the field is looking awesome

Regards Nathan & Andrew

Back
Top Bottom