2010 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2010-Unique Format-$3850 Prize Money

Re: 2010 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2010-Unique Format-$3850 Prize M

What? Are they meant to have links associated with them, or where can I find images of the patterns?

Re: 2010 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2010-Unique Format-$3850 Prize M

Any bowler who was down as a reserve we now have 2 spot available with shayne melton withdrawing because of a dickie knee and Gregg Marks.

Thanks

Batesy

Bob Hardie will Take 1 spot.

Thanks

Batesy

Paul Chambers will take the 2nd spot.

Thanks

Batesy

John Whillans will be a reserve for sunday if needed.

Thanks

Batesy

What? Are they meant to have links associated with them, or where can I find images of the patterns?

No there is no link to them, Images available on Sunday

Regards Nathan

sorry wont be able 2 make the time

Please do not post pull outs on here anymore . . . Please ring Cab Bowl in the morning as it is near impossible to discover the posts so close to tournament and try and ring anyone.

Thats 3 pull outs in the past 6 Hours . . . Reserves are getting harder to find, deposits are at risk

Cab Bowl 5495-6000 phone will be monitered from 7 am. Or if necessary contact mobile on entry form (Page 1 of thread)

1 SPOT AVAILABLE NOW >>>>>>>>>>> RING IN THE MORNING TO NOTIFY US PLEASE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To all still up good noght & sleep tight lol . . . .

Hi all,

I have just emailed caboolture bowl and sent a text message to say I am unable to bowl tomorrow due to a toe injury (kicked my toenail off my big toe if anyone is into gory details).

I am just posting this here in case anyone else wanting to bowl is still up and reading this thread.

I hope you all have a great tournament and I look forward to catching up with everyone next time.

Karen

A fine win to Lawrie . A big thank-you to everybody and all the sponsors . Matty's Meat Barn rocks !

A HUUUUGE Congratulations to ANIMAL for winning the "World Cup" only tipping Hammo by 1 pin, well done Tony for making it that far and to the rest of the players.

Thanks to everyone that bowled incl the 4 bolwers who helped ensure we had a full field with 4 late entries pulling out with in the last 12 hours of the event. thanks to 3/4 who did the write thing and informed us instead of just popping a 1 liner on a site.

A great day by all. I think some tough patterns maybe next year we'll make bowl your ass off and just let you kill each other with 250's ???? lol

George was best average all day and well deserved. Great having him on board for the 1st time

Carl for the 4th year made it to the rd.16, and a little unlucky not to go further, next year i'm sure.

Animal won his last game and snuck into the rd.16 by 1 point then went through to victory knocking off George in the semi's and beating Tony by 1 pin in a great final.( would of been interesting to see what would of happened if he threw a nine and not a strike, as we had no rule in place for a tie )

Tony was a great runner up who did very well to make the final and fighting for his wins.

Dale let his wife done by not winning the trophy to go with the one he won 2 yeras ago. So she says she'll have to do it herself next year.

Brett Laird had a good day as did Andrew Chrisopher.

Fred had a fustrating day but won his last game to ensure he didn't go winless. (Only 1 bowler in the 4 year history has failed to win a match)

Thanks to Alex & Pedro, All the snack bar staff and Alice from control.

Thanks to Brian and Ronni.

All in all a good day with great and well presented bowlers.

Thanks again to everyone and i'll hope you enjoyed the unique format.

Please leave your comments so Andrew & I can improve.

All results and photo's will be posted by Andrew in the next day or 2.

Kind Regards Nathan

Thanks Again to our Sponsors in 2010

Major Sponsor - Giorgio Mechanical Repairs - Tony Giorgio - The Best Mechanical Repairs call GMR

Caboolture Bowl - Brian Bates (Best game rates in the country)
Animal's Pro Shop - Lawrie Hill - For all your pro shop needs & any "Hammer" products, the "Hammer" National Distributer
Hammer Bowling - Nothing Hits Like a "Hammer"
Logomotif - Peter Martin - The best shirt design & makers around town
Action Trophies Burpengary - Great trophies, great prices
Caboolture Instant Print - Anthony Essex - For all your expert design & printing needs
Romantic Notions - Kath Essex - For all those special occasions
Mobitech - Wayne Brockman - For the best in computer repairs & accessories
Design Fencing - Rob & Kay Smith - The best in commercial fencing, for the best quality and professionalism around
Matty's Meat Barn - For a great range of meat products at Morayfield - Under New Managment
Taz Serices - Andrew Christopher
Totalbowling.com.au - Jason Peasrson - The best Bowling site for news & infromation

Thanks to everyone for a great day, and most importantly
" A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE SPONSORS "
Sponsorship is so hard to get, and is very much appreciated
by the bowlers.
Regards
Animal.

Congratulations to Lawrie for a great, ohh so close Tony

Thanks everyone for bowling and hope to see you all next year.

Attached are the results and some pics

Sorry there a little late had alot on this week.

Attachments

• 2010 QLD World Cup Qualifying.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2010 QLD World Cup Finals.pdf
    23.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Animal and Tony.JPG
    Animal and Tony.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Animal.JPG
    Animal.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Runners Up Trophy.JPG