2013 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2013-Unique Format-$4000 Prize Money

2013 Entry List

1. Mike Tomicek
2. Ryan Edgar
3. Ben Johns
4. Dylan Lucas
5. Alissa Britton
6. Aden Roffy
7. Rod Parker
8. Jay Palmer
9. Dale Stewart (2008 Champion)
10. Dave Kirby
11. Brett Laird
12. Ben Turner
13. Darrin Comrie
14. Jon King
15. Keith Mellor
16. Bob Hardie
17. Grant Hold
18. Lawrie (Animal) Hill (2010 Champion)
19. Ryan Bagley
20. Tegan Meads
21. Mick Brunhierl
22. Rikki Reid
23. Darryl Alford
24. Bek Meads
25. Tony Hamilton
26. Phillip Fagg
27. Brad Hales
28. Carl Bottomley (2011 & 2012 Champion)
29. Alicia Melton
30. Chris Turner
31. Tyrone Watson
32. Morty Douglas

1st Res. Jason Walsh
2nd Res. Aaron Midgley
3rd Res. Cameron Zacher​
4th Res. Andrew Clark​
5th Res. Brendan Santin​
6th Res. Kevin Blackmore (2007 Champion)​
7th Res. Shane Hurst​
Names in Bold = Paid Deposit/Secured Spot

The first 32 paid deposits will make up the field . . . Don't miss out, secure your spot today

QWC 2013 Entry List FULL !!!

If any bowlers have had change of plans and can no longer bowler please let Nathan or me (Andrew) know ASAP. As we have reserves waiting to bowl. You can either PM me on Totalbowling or Contact me via Facebook (Andrew Christopher) or call me on 0417779894.

Do not contact Caboolture Bowl

Other than that will see you all on Sunday. Any bowler not checked in by 8.30am will be replaced by any reserves that are waiting.

Regards

Andrew Christopher

Please find attached the results from the finals, also I would like to thank all the Bowlers for their support of this event and to Nathan and Andrew for a wonderful job as tournament directors and promotors.

Batesy

Attachments

• finals world cup.pdf
    542.3 KB · Views: 76
First time bowling this event. Must say I had a blast. Bowling on some tough patterns for the first time was a real treat.
The whole format is truely unique and will def be back next year :)

Thank You to all our bowlers & sponsors

A great day by all. No hick ups or delays. Well done to Tegan Meads who was the only woman to make it through and with the most wins in qualifying 8 out 9

A BIG congrats to Darrin Comrie who celebrated his 1st Major Victory in style with a 268 in the semi.s knocking off two time defending chamion Carl Bottomley

to RUNNER Up Chris Turner who has only been in the sport just over a year, a very nice 2nd carving his way through to the final

Thanks to everyone again. The unique format gives EVERYONE a winning chance with this our 6th different winner in the short 7 year history

Thanks to my fellow T.D Andrew and his excellent knowledge working for our scoring sytem.

Comments and feedback welcome. Hope to see you all in 2014. Sunday the 5th Jan. Entry Forms out mid Oct 2013.

Kind Regards Nathan

PS Nice to meet a lot of 1st time bowlers to our tournament and seeing the bowlers who have supported us from year 1.

Just like to say thanks to everyone for a great tournament. Nathan, Andrew, Brian and his front end staff did great job as usual.

Cheers,
Darrin

Back
Top Bottom