Queensland World Cup of Champions - First Event in 07 - Unique Format - 1st Time Ever

Re: Queensland World Cup of Champions - First Event in 07 - Unique Format - 1st Time

If there is anyone that cant make it tomorrow, let us know and if i take your spot i will pay you back your deposit.

Cheers
Ronnie

Re: Queensland World Cup of Champions - First Event in 07 - Unique Format - 1st Time

Shame you cant make it... if you want a lift up mate let me know...I will leave my pushbike near the door at work for you...;)...It will be a shame not to have QLD'S number 1 lefty in the field tomorrow...:)

What you doing online...Thought you were going to that swingers party...;)

If there is anyone that cant make it tomorrow, let us know and if i take your spot i will pay you back your deposit.
Cheers
Ronnie

Sorry to spoil your party Ronnie but anyone failing to turn up forfeits their deposits and any replacements pay the full entry.

Hey Nathan,
Is Breakfast included in the entry fee...;)
Are shorts a NO...:confused:
Well done on filling it and looks like a good event...see you all tomorrow

As Nathan posted we prefer dress pants, if not than smart casual shorts is OK

Please also take notice to the dress code for the tournament, although we will not be to severe we are looking to put on a professional and prestigious tournament. We are asking for all bowlers to wear a collared shirt and preferably dress pants (senisble and neat attire).

See you all in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom