2011 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2011-Unique Format-$3850 Prize Money

Re: 2011 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2011-Unique Format-$3850 Prize M

2011 Queensland World Cup of Champions Entry List

1. Mathew Townsend
2. Peter Stevanovic
3. Ryan Edgar
4. Toby Sansome
5. Rhyss Jones
6. Andrew christopher
7. Lawrie Hill (2010 Champion)
8. Tony Hamilton
9. Craig Gibbs
10. Dale Stewart (2008 Champion)
11. Alicia Melton
12. Darrin Comrie
13. Peter Mifsud
14. Aaron Midgley
15. George Frilingos
16. Carl Bottomley
17. Morty Douglass
18. Tyrone Watson
19. Jon King
20. Scott Fryer
21. Jason Walsh
22. Daniel Smith
23. Terry Wenban (2009 Champion)
24. Matt Watson
25. Ryan Bagley
26. Peter Martin
27. Brendan Meads
28. Greg Wilson
29. John Whillans
30. Shayne Melton
31. Gerald Cox
32. Steve Meskell

SOLD OUT / FULL FIELD

1st Res Jason Clark
2nd Res Damien McAndrew
3rd Res Wade Naylor
4th Res Craig McCloskey
5th Res Cam Smith

Caboolture Bowl From 8:00am / Check-In 8:30am sharp, please be on time as we do have 5 resreves​

Deposits (not whole entry fee) from 6:00pm tonight are non-refundable, even if your spot is filled as there it creates immense pressure to scrounge around and ring people with under a days notice.

If for some unknown reason you can not make it can you please have the common decency to ring Andrew or myself or Caboolture Bowl & NOT just post a message here on total bowling. Andrew 040-777-9894 Nathan 04241-87654 Caboolture Bowl 5495-6000

Kind Regards Nathan

Re: 2011 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2011-Unique Format-$3850 Prize M

Reserves

If the 5 reserves or others wish to pay their deposit still please do so, this will ensure a spot for you incase of a late drop out above those who are just present at the center. If you pay a deposit and do not get a start your money will be refunded.

Also to those reserves or others who might be there on the day or be able to bowl in case of an absense could you please PM Andrew (andrewbc) your mobile, so we have a means of contacting you.

Reagrds Nathan

Thank you to our Sponsors for 2011

Major Sponsor - Giorgio Mechanical Repairs - Tony Giorgio - The Best Mechanical Repairs call GMR

Caboolture Bowl - Brian Bates (Best game rates in the country)
Animal's Pro Shop - Lawrie Hill - For all your pro shop needs & any "Hammer" products, the "Hammer" National Distributer
Hammer Bowling - Nothing Hits Like a "Hammer"
Logomotif - Peter Martin - The best shirt design & makers around town
Action Trophies Burpengary - Marcel & Jan - Great trophies, great prices
Caboolture Instant Print - Anthony Essex - For all your expert design & printing needs
Romantic Notions - Kath Essex - For all those special occasions
Mobitech - Wayne Brockman - For the best in computer repairs & accessories
Design Fencing - Rob & Kay Smith - The best in commercial fencing, for the best quality and professionalism around
Taz Serices - Andrew Christopher
Totalbowling.com.au - Jason Peasrson - The best Bowling site for news & infromation

Great day!

Thanks to all the sponsers and organisers.

Once again, congrats to the winner! :) (didnt want to spoil who it was!)

Thanks to the sponsors, the organisers and the other bowlers. Yet again this tournament was a blast. I had a great time, although I am feeling a little sore & sorry at the moment.

Please include me for next year !!!!!

Should be uploaded by the staff soon! :)

All scores, Results and Pictures will be posted by Andrew Christopher within 24hrs.

Thanks to all who bowled.

Victors go carl Bottomley who was crowned Champion and Runner Up Rhyss Jones.

All comments are welcome as Andrew and myself Strive to put on the best tournament possible.

AND AGAIN with this fantastic UNIQUE FORMAT it just shows ANYONE & EVERYONE has a chance of winning the tournament. Not always just the highest average. There's not many of these around that offer that and a pay out of 1:2 More than your entry fee back.

Thanks Again a pleasure to see what a good quality field we had bowl today.

Hopefully we are back in 2012. Anyone who would like to jump on board as a Major or Minor ($50-$100) Sponsor please pm me as Andrew and Myself (1000km away from Cabolture) are always loooking for more to help support the tournament.

Cheers & Thanks Nathan

Congrats to Carl, a true champion of the sport.

Thanks to all who do SO MUCH for us at this tourney, all do a quality job! Thanks to all the sponsors also, without you the tournament would not be as successful as it currently is. Batsey, thanks mate for Caboolture bowl putting their support towards the event, year after year. FINALLY made it past the 1st round!! WOOOT!!

Once again put my name down for next year! This is the highlight tournament for the year!

Fitzy.

p.s Oh and thanks Hammo, you know why :p

Results have been posted in a new thread and can be found at the link below

Results

Well done Carl ... you bowled well ... bad luck George but hey it happens ..

What a great spectacle from the sidelines.
Experience v Youth and all on fresh lane surfaces it made for great viewing as
everyone tried to come to grips with the new surface.
congrats to the winner and well done to the organisers a great day.

Davet

Back
Top Bottom