Pathetic customer service....AMF Launceston Tas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to let this topic go, but obviously someone is very close to lisa and is going to go in to bat, for the embattled control attendant!, Not once did i abuse her...if calling her a cow is abuse, well no doubt she would be abused daily!.....well most 95% of businesses do have signs stateing eftpos precedure.....min purchase/cashout etc............as i stated in my earlier post....i have never had any problems with any other staff member....in the way i get treated. Tyler what drugs are you on?????......there were no other staff members present!!...........and i tell you one thing my son will.....never be a league bowler at launceston Lanes....due to this incident, but im sure they dont need the money or customers!
This my last post on this topic, i know exactly what happened, and i will leave this as is........

Mark Foster

if that is your last post good. calling someone is a cow is abuse. If someone smacked you in the face would that be assault? if not let me know.

And with a simple taunt I stir the anger of the neanderthal thus proving that it was NOT his last post.

Tyler.

Simple message.

GET A LIFE!

If someone wants to state their opinion on this forum, I'm pretty sure that is what the forum is for. Lisa is a big girl (and a friend of mine, so you can't abuse me of bias) and I know she is quite capable of defending herself.

Incase you haven't noticed, these forums are monitored by Graham and his people. He decides what is acceptable and what is not ..... last time I checked it was still his site!

That's all ................ for now.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZED

I cant believe this is still going !!!! :?

Was originally going to give my opinion but now its just not worth it

Surely theres something better happening in the bowling world than this

Doesnt seem like it scoops :( bitching and back stabbing is still top of the discussion pages. It is the same now, and it was the same 8 years ago. Great to see people are really interested in the development of the sport of tenpin bowling. Great work guys, my hat goes off to you.

Well im left with no choice but to close this topic. So much for only replying to questions and not getting any further involved. I don't mind a debate or discussion about items, it's healthy for the mind. But in future keep the "you idiot" "no YOU'RE an idiot" and other name calling for the playground. :roll:

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom