AMF & Customer Service ??????

krdavis

Here is an interesting incident. I had been registered to bowl in a Cannon Hill Singles league starting last Tuesday. I missed the first week as I had to fly to Melb for my Mother-in-Law's funeral. AMF Cannon hill then replaced me with a waitlist bowler and now I can't bowl in the league. Interestingly they said they tried to call me but didn't have my details ??? - Funny as I bowled in a league last year and my phone details are on my personal record print out! - They could have asked numerous people at the centre who bowl and know me too ? - They could have PM'ed me through TB. They could have asked TBAQ, they could have asked Capalaba. But is it easier to just put a waitlist bowler in the league because they have one and the league is full ?? - I wonder if they would have tried a bit harder if the league was short of a few bowlers - I bet so. I basically got called a liar by the new Manager out there too. If this is the way AMF are heading, then I will be supporting the local independents’ from now one - Chermside is looking good!!!. That’s my gripe - anyone else had similar experiences ?

Cheers.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom