Odds For Tassie State Teams Challenge

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KAZZA:
And we may miss spares but I wasn't part of a team where one of the members shot 92 or something in League Tonight <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHHA

Hey Foster maybe you should seriously reconsider the Rachuig Mens odds .. unless they are the odds but thats only because Cricky has told you he is going to have you riding the pine for all of the games !!! HAHAHA

Hey also a note to all those bowling league that night .. are you sure the person who bowled that game wasnt MARY FOSTER instead of Mark ?? Hey it might be a typo but maybe he was trying to bowl like his mum on purpose !! Just a thought !!

Cheers Mr 92 .. it just bought back a great saying for me .. no matter how bad you think you are bowling, there is always someone bowling worse .. in your case theres noone bowling worse - but heck you cant have everything.

Must of been a stick for every bourbon he must of skulled before bowling. Dont tell me he was sober at the time???? Surely not .... but then again :^)

Well well well
Mark you couldn't wait for me to see that hey, did you think I would get offended well I'm sorry to disappoint you but pathitic little comments like that just isn't going to hurt me!!! And we may miss spares but I wasn't part of a team where one of the members shot 92 or something in League Tonight
icon_eek.gif
(I wonder who could that be? Maybe..... Nah you can see the book of Shame for that one)

Ok Love ya's All

KaZzA
icon_biggrin.gif

Up until now I have refrained from posting on this topic because it has only been ppl mouthing off about their sides chances in the Challenge.

However, as coach of the Girls Shield team I believe some of the comments by a few of our so called "adult" bowlers are both unwarranted and in bad taste. I know all the juniors all trying their hardest and what they need at the moment is not to be the butt of your childish jokes but your encouragement and support.

In our state we have only a very small number of juniors bowling at the moment and the last thing we need is to see them dropping out of the game because they didn't get the support that they should.

The juniors of today are the future of our game tomorrow,so how about we get behind them and make sure that we do have a future.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

he was sober as a judge milkie ..... and in a very good positve sort of a mood ..... NOT!!!!

its always fun watching and stirring him when he is bowling **** tho!!! apparently he thinks he has ability and expects to make 100 every game!!! im sure if he practices hard and works on his game .... he may achieve this one day!!! LOL

You know you like it bruv!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KAZZA:
And we may miss spares but I wasn't part of a team where one of the members shot 92 or something in League Tonight <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHHA

Hey Foster maybe you should seriously reconsider the Rachuig Mens odds .. unless they are the odds but thats only because Cricky has told you he is going to have you riding the pine for all of the games !!! HAHAHA

Hey also a note to all those bowling league that night .. are you sure the person who bowled that game wasnt MARY FOSTER instead of Mark ?? Hey it might be a typo but maybe he was trying to bowl like his mum on purpose !! Just a thought !!

Cheers Mr 92 .. it just bought back a great saying for me .. no matter how bad you think you are bowling, there is always someone bowling worse .. in your case theres noone bowling worse - but heck you cant have everything.

Must of been a stick for every bourbon he must of skulled before bowling. Dont tell me he was sober at the time???? Surely not .... but then again :^)

he was sober as a judge milkie ..... and in a very good positve sort of a mood ..... NOT!!!!

its always fun watching and stirring him when he is bowling **** tho!!! apparently he thinks he has ability and expects to make 100 every game!!! im sure if he practices hard and works on his game .... he may achieve this one day!!! LOL

You know you like it bruv!!!

G'day Fech, u ol fyder
icon_biggrin.gif
, you didnt rolloff this year??....thats a little bit soft
icon_razz.gif
, take it easy mate! and i think Paul Lucock is dateing Kassey now....lol

Cheers Mate.
Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

Mark, the only way you could have made him freak out more was to tell him I was dating you. lol.
icon_biggrin.gif

Dad, you know he is lying. Now please go home and leave me in peace.

Hey I'm SURE I saw the THREE of them in a passionate embrace a couple of weeks ago........
icon_wink.gif

(Ba Ha Ha)
icon_biggrin.gif

G'day Fech, u ol fyder
icon_biggrin.gif
, you didnt rolloff this year??....thats a little bit soft
icon_razz.gif
, take it easy mate! and i think Paul Lucock is dateing Kassey now....lol

Cheers Mate.
Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

Mark, the only way you could have made him freak out more was to tell him I was dating you. lol.
icon_biggrin.gif

Dad, you know he is lying. Now please go home and leave me in peace.

Hey I'm SURE I saw the THREE of them in a passionate embrace a couple of weeks ago........
icon_wink.gif

(Ba Ha Ha)
icon_biggrin.gif

G'day Mark......and Kassey's right...it would freak me out!!
You still throwin a full roller??
icon_biggrin.gif

Been readin' some of the stuff in here.....glad to see nuffin's changed much since I was there
Catch ya soon mate...
hopefully some of you guys will come over to WA soon

Gday Fech!....If you Guys wake up over there and run some good tournaments...i would love to come over im pretty sure i could arrange Accomodation...with Clint "Real Deal" Phelps
yes im bowling Back-up now....off the 1 board...nuthen but net...lol, take care mate

Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

LOL @ Jess...
the closest I have come recently to a passionate embrace with two other people at once was with you and Dave on Saturday
icon_wink.gif

Dad, concentrate on getting me over there before you go and get those guys there thanks
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom