Ultimate Teams Challenge No. 2

K-C

Well this tourney is now only about three weeks away and seeing there still had been no mention of it on the forum, I figured it was my duty to start it up again!!

After some doubt, the Shield teams now are definites to join in again and so I thought maybe DJ could furnish us with another set of odds.

Just remember Adam, the new handicapping system will shake things up a bit and I doubt you could justify naming your own team as favourites this time round! :lol:

GO RACHUIG WOMEN!!! :twisted: :twisted:

PS - I have checked out the handicaps we will all have and I would just like to thank the vast majority of the other teams who will be giving me a headstart - and that includes you, Kara :wink:

well the challenge is on the 31st august and the 1st of september and the youth development camp starts on the 1st september. there will be a problem here as im going to it so maybe someone wants to organise a replacement or something? :roll:

Kassey you SU[K!!! lol nah I'm just kidding man I'm happy with the new handicapp thingy as there is no-one able to sandbagg for the event not mentioning any names (cough Gary cough) lol nah I just hope that Juniors kick some ass and no-one under estimates us :lol: I can't wait for it I'm already pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

GO JUNIOR WOMEN!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Love ya's all

Kara :mrgreen:

Sorry boys...

I am pretty sure that the plan is for the boys to have 6 in their team... I know the girls are bowling with 6!

Sorry to disappoint you, fellas :wink:

Also, just wanna apologise to Gus for using his trademark :wink: .... the name of this tourney is Teams Challenge... i.e., it is not the same as Gus' tourneys he always runs here in Lonny.

Just a reminder to everyone that is bowling in the tourny....

Bring the hardest, shiniest block of ice you can find....you're gonna need it!!!

I might try to convince the cafe staff to drain the deepfryer, or at least smear the lanes with a few potato cakes.....they have more oil and shit on them than the lanes.

Gee I'm glad I'm not bowling...hehehe. If the pattern can't last 3 games of 4 man teams, how is it gonna last 7 games of 5 man teams, with people using "newer" equipment. And my guess is, it will be the same pattern.......that's all they have!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom