Odds For Tassie State Teams Challenge

D

DJ Luko

ok well most of us have seens the odds ofr sheild and prolly by the time u see this the odds for rachuig should be up.... now why not have our own odds for our challenge?

Rachuig Men: Ok with new additions the team and diversity i would believe these guys are favorites.... now we cant rely on matt riley's thousand pin average from Burnie at launceston lol but with averages from moonah lower than normal (especially paul lucock with a nice 170 odd average lol) we should have a few pins to play with..

ODDS 2-1

Rachuig Women: Last years winners should prove to be a tough oponent this year(especially if they sandbag again
icon_wink.gif
) with all 7 bowlers capable of throwing big games they will be ones to watch throughout the challenge

ODDS 5-1

Junior Boys: These little ratbags are capable of beating anyone on their particular day. Plus the fact they have lefties will be a bonus. The only downside to this nicely balanced team will be the fact that they will be put off when trashed a little by the men
icon_wink.gif
please leave the tissues at home and i'll improve your odds hehe

ODDS 10-2

Atbso Men: Another team that can turn it on when needed with true veterans such as Ted Tylutki and Ray Youd blended with the likes of John Phillips and Raymond 5-6-7 Tilla. If they can perform as we know they can they will be up the top of the leader board.

ODDS 7-1

Atbso Women: outside chances at the trophy but unless they can show some consistent bowling for both days even with their handicap they will fall off the pace.

ODDS 15-1

Junior Girls: A fairly young team (youd expect that in a junior side lol) but all have tournament and most have sheild experience which is going to be needed in tough games and close finishes. Outside chance with handicap and one for the trifectas. Also with sara having a conflict of interest representing two teams here we could have an odds problem lol

ODDS 25-1 with sara...250,000-1 without lol

Deveer Mens: not knowing much of this team it would be unfair to judge what they can do.. but with atleast 100 handicap they are not to be taken lightly.. another trifecta chance. odds could shorten on this one.

ODDS 50-1

Deveer Ladies: once again without seeing the side in action it is hard to determine how they will perform. But with handicap (has to over 200) if oposition teams dont bowl well we could see a few upsets. maybe one for the sunday punters hehe

ODDS 75-1

ok those odds are early and are subject to change at any time.... DJ Luko betting agency opens for business after this is posted
icon_biggrin.gif

disclaimer: we all know i talk it up and everything in this post shouldnt be taken seriously as it is all meant in good fun
icon_smile.gif

DJ PoonMeister

Luko

p.s rachuig mens gonna kick all yer asses
icon_biggrin.gif

Haha you might also add that you lot have the inflated handicaps this year of the guys that bowl in Lonny thanks to the tough conditions up here lately... BUT!!! The chicks also have that working for us as well... hehe....

I don't see how the men can be favourites personally, as you are a without your star bowler..... but as you probably expected Adam, I will take those odds!! $20 on my own team to take the title again
icon_biggrin.gif

Haha and I might just have to have words to my captain and see if I can organise to line up against you DJ Luko
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
hehehe
icon_wink.gif
Will make the overall victory just sooo much sweeter if I can kick your arse personally! Hehe

Oh and by the way, Sara will be bowling with Shield for the simple fact they go away a lot sooner than we do... no matter, with 6 girls, we will still take you down!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Androo : you want to bowl with the Rachuig Women for Sara???
icon_confused.gif

And two questions, 1: when is teams challenge and 2: I don't remember anyone saying on the weekend what actual dates we are flying in and out??

Jessika
icon_cool.gif

Jess, with all the drama on Sunday, I think that topic was forgotten... anyways provisional dates for our departure and return home are the 18th and 28th October respectively.

Hahahaha, the rules say that you can't have a replacement in the team that has an average of more than 10 different to your original bowler... but Androo, I think you would look good in a skirt
icon_wink.gif

Hey...what's Sara's average...I may be close after tomorrow night!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Can I wear a Shorts?? Just not real keen on the big split in the skirts......something may appear!!
icon_eek.gif
lol

Hey Dj,.....Ill put ur mamma's a#$ on the rachuig mens, but i hope we dont win coz that would double my bet, and ur mamma's a#$ would be the size of a house!
icon_biggrin.gif

U no u like it
icon_razz.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crumble under the pressure of what exactly Adam?? Think you can put me off with another punch to a well selected area?? lol
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I am all over you like a rash... Hehe just keep those 140 games under pressure coming dude!!
icon_biggrin.gif
lol.

hahaha i did enough to get in didnt i? lol
id rather to think of it as a well judged ending
icon_wink.gif

we'll soon see kassey.... the fur will fly and the claws will come out rrreeeeoowwrrr
icon_wink.gif

hmm wonder how many 5-7-10's u will leave under the pressure of playing the Prince of Poon?
icon_biggrin.gif

hehehehe

DJ Luko

I think I didn't write my post properly
Dudes, when is the teams challenge???????????

Jess, I think it means none of us know the answer to when it is actually being held... haha Adam and I just keep talking it up.

As to his odds again, kept posted because I am currently doing my own to go into direct competition with the Poonmeister and I think you will all agree mine are much, much fairer
icon_biggrin.gif

Hahaha funny you should mention 5-7-10s... the first memory I have of you is when you left one in Devonport at Shield roll offs. Lucky for you, not many people are still around that would remember that... hehe they are gunna get a re-inactment from you that weekend though
icon_biggrin.gif

1... your lucky number now isn't?? Well that's all you're gunna get... one chance!! Because after the arse whooping I am going to hand you, Garry isn't going to be stupid enough to line you up against me again!
icon_biggrin.gif
lol.

'relax, dont do it, when ya wanna go to it'......... oh sorry still got that song stuck in my head
icon_razz.gif

devonport doesnt count as we all know! lol

sssshhhhh

hey heres a bet if we do happen to play each other 2 times out of 2 andif u beat me 2 times then i'll run from one end of the bowl in nothing but my g string... and if i beat u 2 times out of 2 then u have to do the same!!!! hahahahahahaa

cant wait for that rackers !!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Poon has Spoken

DJ Luko

Hahaha......my god..Is that bet official??

Just a quick note about that g-string...Apparently DJ ordered a XL...but they only had a S....funnily enough, it fitted perfectly!!
icon_biggrin.gif

You guys are a crack up.
Be careful though POON MAN, remember who won last year.

Jess, The teams challenge is on the weekend of June 29/30. More info will be forthcoming when it gets a bit closer.
These dates were given out at the team meeting on Sunday.

Thankyou Brett!!
I know you said at the meeting but heaps of dates were given out and I am all confused.. hahahah... should've taken notes i say
icon_biggrin.gif

Jessika
icon_cool.gif

owww.... now that's one huge influencing factor I forgot to mention.... this year, we have the Big Fella, Brett Riley, behind us!!

Haha and Androo... as yet, no comment on the bet between me and the DJ!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

aparently kassey wants to change the bet cuz she is scared that when running in nothing except a g string she is prone to black eyes... i wonder what in the world she means?
icon_eek.gif

i spose that i would have the same problem if i wasnt wearing anything at all... id be tripping over
icon_biggrin.gif

ok if that falls thru...... if i beat u kassey you will have to let me bury my head between the twin towers and utter the word BBLLLLLUUUURRRBBBUURRRLLBBBRRLLRRUUBBBB
icon_biggrin.gif

i'll let u come up with your own reward if u beat me... but i dont see that happening
icon_wink.gif

back to the main poon desk

c u guys on the weekend maybe

DJ Luko

Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Happy
What about me. Without Sara??? Hahaha plll
icon_razz.gif
I better play you so I can kick you'r ass!!!
icon_eek.gif

Men
icon_redface.gif
Yawn You think you can beat me?? Bwahaha

I think that Junior Girls will Win And then you can all come kiss Kazza's ass!!!!!!

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

Gooooooooooo Junior Chix

ok well most of us have seens the odds ofr sheild and prolly by the time u see this the odds for rachuig should be up.... now why not have our own odds for our challenge?

Rachuig Men: Ok with new additions the team and diversity i would believe these guys are favorites.... now we cant rely on matt riley's thousand pin average from Burnie at launceston lol but with averages from moonah lower than normal (especially paul lucock with a nice 170 odd average lol) we should have a few pins to play with..

ODDS 2-1

Rachuig Women: Last years winners should prove to be a tough oponent this year(especially if they sandbag again
icon_razz.gif
u know its all good
icon_wink.gif
) with all 7 bowlers capable of throwing big games they will be ones to watch throughout the challenge

ODDS 5-1

Junior Boys: These little ratbags are capable of beating anyone on their particular day. Plus the fact they have lefties will be a bonus. The only downside to this nicely balanced team will be the fact that they will be put off when trashed a little by the men
icon_wink.gif
please leave the tissues at home and i'll improve your odds hehe

ODDS 10-2

Atbso Men: Another team that can turn it on when needed with true veterans such as Ted Tylutki and Ray Youd blended with the likes of John Phillips and Raymond 5-6-7 Tilla. If they can perform as we know they can they will be up the top of the leader board.

ODDS 7-1

Atbso Women: outside chances at the trophy but unless they can show some consistent bowling for both days even with their handicap they will fall off the pace.

ODDS 15-1

Junior Girls: A fairly young team (youd expect that in a junior side lol) but all have tournament and most have sheild experience which is going to be needed in tough games and close finishes. Outside chance with handicap and one for the trifectas. Also with sara having a conflict of interest representing two teams here we could have an odds problem lol

ODDS 25-1 with sara...250,000-1 without lol

Deveer Mens: not knowing much of this team it would be unfair to judge what they can do.. but with atleast 100 handicap they are not to be taken lightly.. another trifecta chance. odds could shorten on this one.

ODDS 50-1

Deveer Ladies: once again without seeing the side in action it is hard to determine how they will perform. But with handicap (has to over 200) if oposition teams dont bowl well we could see a few upsets. maybe one for the sunday punters hehe

ODDS 75-1

ok those odds are early and are subject to change at any time.... DJ Luko betting agency opens for business after this is posted
icon_biggrin.gif

disclaimer: we all know i talk it up and everything in this post shouldnt be taken seriously as it is all meant in good fun
icon_smile.gif

DJ PoonMeister

Luko

p.s rachuig mens gonna kick all yer asses
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom