Odds For Tassie State Teams Challenge

hay adam i have just come in to a bit of money so let androo bowl for sara in the junior girls and i will put it all on for the odds of 250,000-1
thanx

ok the odds for womens rachuig have gone out to 10-1 because they will have 3 less points to be won as kassey is playing me and obviously will crumble under the pressure
icon_razz.gif

bring it on rackers i'll take em both
icon_biggrin.gif

Poon With Attitude

Luko

bet not acceptable dino... see mark foster.. chairman of Dodgy Bets R Us he'll be able to hook u up with some good odds
icon_biggrin.gif

oh yeah is it true dino that Michael Shumaccer is the dodgiest f1 driver around? hahahahahahah DONT GET HIM STARTED!!! LMAO

peace out

WE ARE, WE ARREEE.... POON OF THE NATIIOON!!!

DJ Luko

u r right dj it would be safer to put that money on m. shumaccer right now.
and i will not go on about what a grate driver he is

hay adam i have just come in to a bit of money so let androo bowl for sara in the junior girls and i will put it all on for the odds of 250,000-1
thanx

Ok Adam after many attempts to get this up and having my computer crash on me, I have decided your side of the bet.

I don't like your idea but due to the very, very small (you are used to dealing with very small things aren't ya buddy
icon_wink.gif
lol) chances of you winning, I will agree... as long as WHEN I WIN, you bowl the following game (whether it is the same day or not) in your lovely blue shirt and FORMAL WEAR! And you know exactly what I mean! Hahaha...

I couldn't come up with anything you could do that would be for my benefit
icon_wink.gif
so this will have to do!!

Hey Kace, This is becoming a habit - you betting on Teams Challenge! Why don't u and Adam strike up the same deal as u did with Dave last year?
hahahahahaha
icon_biggrin.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
OMG, I totally forgot about that Jess!!! Maybe I can suggest it to him.... hahaha j/k
icon_biggrin.gif

LoL
Give it a go! Just which side of the bet do u want to be on this year?? haha.. I'm sure Adam wouldn't mind having either!!

ok after some discussion we have decided to tone down our bet... because after seeing me in my g string the grils in the centre will just faint with excitement
icon_wink.gif

ok heres the deal.. if kassey beats me then i have to wear my blue shirt for the next game...... and if i beat kassey then she has to wear it for the game
icon_biggrin.gif

should be an 'electrifying' matchup and sparks will be flying heheheh off the shirt
icon_razz.gif

peace out

Poon With The Shirt

DJ Luko

Thank Christ....

The only sparks generated will by the ones made by static electricity from the material that "the shirt" is made from!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Don't stand near the scoring consoles!..Could be nasty!!
icon_wink.gif

bet not acceptable dino... see mark foster.. chairman of Dodgy Bets R Us he'll be able to hook u up with some good odds
icon_biggrin.gif

oh yeah is it true dino that Michael Shumaccer is the dodgiest f1 driver around? hahahahahahah DONT GET HIM STARTED!!! LMAO

peace out

WE ARE, WE ARREEE.... POON OF THE NATIIOON!!!

DJ Luko

u r right dj it would be safer to put that money on m. shumaccer right now.
and i will not go on about what a grate driver he is

Ok Adam after many attempts to get this up and having my computer crash on me, I have decided your side of the bet.

I don't like your idea but due to the very, very small (you are used to dealing with very small things aren't ya buddy
icon_wink.gif
lol) chances of you winning, I will agree... as long as WHEN I WIN, you bowl the following game (whether it is the same day or not) in your lovely blue shirt and FORMAL WEAR! And you know exactly what I mean! Hahaha...

I couldn't come up with anything you could do that would be for my benefit
icon_wink.gif
so this will have to do!!

Anyone wanna draft me for the weekend...if not.....I'm getting smashed off my tits in your lovely downtown Lonny....
icon_razz.gif

Hey Kace, This is becoming a habit - you betting on Teams Challenge! Why don't u and Adam strike up the same deal as u did with Dave last year?
hahahahahaha
icon_biggrin.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
OMG, I totally forgot about that Jess!!! Maybe I can suggest it to him.... hahaha j/k
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom