ASHLEY RILEY "300"

GUS

After receiving the call up to join this years Rachuig Team, Ash said that he has found some motivation and this became apparent yesterday during his singles squad at State Champs. Ash managed to pull out a nice little 12 in a row, a couple high but all mainly solid. Well done Ash, Great game and we are all looking forward to bowling Rachuig with you. Do our odds shorten now that we Have 2 Rileys. LOL

GO ASH!!!

Congrats buddy. :mrgreen: And congratulations on being in the team now.

Love ya's all

Kara :twisted:

Well it's awesome that Ash is in the team now .. congrats Ash and also congrats on your 67,857th 300 .. let's hope ASH IS BACK !!

congrats ash your back and as bad as ever by the sounds of things, and well done for being back in the team again. just out of curiosity who dropped out of the team for ash to be in it now???

Congrats Ash, on both the 300, and getting the call for Rachuig.....A place where you truly belong.

punani 8 pin

yes great to see another 300 bowled well done mate!

and on that note id just like to congratulate myself on a lovely 277 game in the state masters final... 9 in a row then a solid 8 pin flush in the pocket... got him yeesss!!!!
peace out

p.s its not me that chokes now its the bloody pins that find it hard to keep form! lol

loco

Well done again Ash on your fantastic 300 game, it was great to watch :)
And for making the Rachuig team :)

Beck

Well done Ash!

I also just want to add my sincere congrats to Ash, both for his fantastic 300 and getting added into the Rachuig team again. We all know you deserve both. And just remember what you said to me after the final on Sunday!

Jace, seeing no one else answered you, Paul Lucock dropped out of the team to allow Ash in.

Well congrats ash on ur 300 game on the weekend & also getting in the rachuig team.

u deserve them both plus it was great watching ur 300 since i was on the same lane as u but i have seen a few of urs now & all are awsome to watch...

well take care

jack :lol:

Well done ash on yet another 300.....and your late inclusion into the tas team....

can anyone shed some light on what chain of events happened....eg did someone drop out :?: :?:

Hi Bert,

Yes Paul Lucock has been replaced in the Side by Ashley Riley, Due to family commitments Paul was unable to compete at Rachuig in Sydney.

Mark Foster

Congratulations to Ashley on his 9th 300-Game on the weekend and also congratulations on being installed to the Rachuig side.
An excellent achievement.
Matt Cramond

yes number 9 .. Ash messaged me tonight and told me i was a couple of thousand short .. :lol:

it's all good .. go for 10 !

Back
Top Bottom